Agro Commodities - Portugalprice: contact company for price
- Sugar Icumsa 45
- Peruvian Cotton â€œPimaâ€ ( ELS Cotton - Gossypium Barbadense) .
- Alpaca Wool ( Fleece; Baby; Royal; Huarizo; Thick) .
- Peruvian Organic Cocoa â€œ Crioloâ€.
- Peruvian Exotic Fruits.
If interested please do not hesitate contact us.
We will be glad to serve you with our best service all time
- Posted By: Barstow Square Investment, Inc.
- Phone: 351929128954
- Address: Rua Carvalhosa,300, Labruge, Portugal
Published date: November 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: Our company Barstow Square Investment, Inc, is focused on export of food and beverages products, exotic fruits, Sugar and Cocoa, Cotton and clothing, manufacture of soft drinks and Ice Melt Liquid Anti icing solution for roads and pavements and representation of technology and equipments for various industries.
Raw Cashew NutAgriculture - golden harvest - South Africa - November 6, 2015 - contact company for price
Specifications RAW CASHEW NUT ( Mozambique Cashew Nuts) Sub : Supply of Raw Cashew Nut in Shell from South Africa. Raw Cashew Nut in Shell South Africa Origin, Moisture Content : 8- 10% , Count : 190- 220 Package : 50 Kgs PP bag ( or buyer requiremen...
Looking For Importers Of Sudanese PeanutsAgriculture - arin alosood - Sudan - November 3, 2015 - contact company for price
Peanut or groundnut is a species in the Fabaceae family ( commonly known as the bean) . It is widely cultivated in Sudan and is one of its major exports. Uses : In cooking, peanut oil is healthier in comparison to saturated oils since peanuts are fre...
Looking For Importers Of Sudanese Arabic Gum Hashab TalhaAgriculture - arin alosood - Sudan - November 3, 2015 - contact company for price
Gum Arabic is mixture of polysaccharides and glycoprotein which gives it the properties of a glue and binder that is edible by humans, it includes cationic components like calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium. Arabic Gum used in different industr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"