Charcoal For Agriculture - South Africaprice: contact company for price
coal for agriculture and for energy supply. We targeted both local and
Natural Charcoal made from only hardwood species. Packaged to your specs. No sparks & burns hot. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
All of our natural lump hardwood charcoal is produced on-site on our . e use very strict standards when selecting the timber and ONLY hardwood species are used.
- Posted By: South African Coal& Steel Company PLC LTD
- Phone: 27845197815
- Address: Palmer Street, Durband, South Africa
Published date: June 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Soil Salinity Tester Tzs Ec IAgriculture - Zhejiang Top Instrument Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Name: Soil Salinity Meter Model: TZS-EC-I Characteristics: Smart and portable, easy to operate Automatically temperature compensate Can push in the soil directly and data automatically record the data Both AC and DC available With powerful data stora...
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Nmr Oil Content AnalyzerAgriculture - Zhejiang Top Instrument Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Name: NMR Oil Content Analyzer Model: HCY-10 Introduction: HCY-10 NMR Oil Content Analyzer is specially used for testing oil content in oil crops. Characteristic 1. High efficiency, sample can be tested within 30s. 2. Safe, nondestructive, no polluti...
Digital Fruit Hardness TesterAgriculture - Zhejiang Top Instrument Co., Ltd. - China - June 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Name: Digital Fruit Hardness Tester Model: GY-4 Brief description: 1. Can store 896 peaks of data. The LED show the peaks of data, and get ride of the data. 2. Can output data; Analyze the data by connected with computer. 3. With digital peak value h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"