Corn Silage Combine Harvester - Chinaprice: 6500.00 Dollar US$
Introduction of Corn Silage Combine Harvester
Corn silage combine harvester is special designed for harvesting the corn straws or returning the straws to the fields. It processes the straws through cutting, conveying, flattening, crushing, kneading and throwing into the trailer. After ensiling, the final fine straws can be stocked as winter feed for the
livestock. The corn silage combine harvester is mainly consists of cutting head, inlet roller, chaff slicer, hydraulic system, power transmission system and articulated frame.
- Posted By: Whirlston
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.rice-processing.com
Published date: September 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: Profile
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing machinery such as paddy de-cleaner, rice huller, rice separator, rice milling machine, rice color sorter, and rice packing machine, and a variety of other grain processing machines.
4yb 3 Corn Combine HarvesterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester Brief Introduction of 4YB-3 Corn Combine Harvester 4YB-3(4) corn combine harvester is matched with 48Kw (65hp) above wheeled tractor. It fully takes advantage of existing tractor power and walk device, increasing the use ...
4yb 2 Corn Combine HarvesterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
4YB-2 Corn Combine Harvester Brief Introduction of 4YB-2 Corn Combine Harvester 4YB-2 corn combine harvester, matched with small four-wheel tractor, is equipped with 15Kw single cyclinder diesel engine. It takes full advantage of tractor power and wa...
4yz 3b Corn Combine HarvesterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - September 30, 2016 - 5500.00 Dollar US$
4YZ-3B Corn Combine Harvester About 4YZ-3B Self-propelled Corn Combine Harvester 4YZ-3B self-propelled corn harvester combines corn picking, husking, husk chopping, straw returning and corncob collecting into one unit. With small turning radius, the ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"