Dill Seeds Best Indicative Offer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
slender stems and alternate, finely divided, softly delicate leaves 10-
20 cm long. Dill seeds are used as a spice, and its fresh leaves, dill,
and its dried leaves, dill weed, are used as herbs. In india, dill is
used extensively in foods, beverages and medicines. It is common to
flavor for lentils and bean dishes. Dill seeds also make useful addition
to cold, flu and cough remedies. Dill oil can be extracted from the
leaves, stems and seeds of the plant.
Varieties : Machine Clean, Sortex
Moisture : 5% Max.
Purity : 99%
Admixture : 1%
Container Capacity : 12 MT
Packing Details : 25, 50 Kg. PP Bag or jute Bag
Specification are given for guidance only & subject to change
- Posted By: Mark Overseas
- Phone: 912812578185
- Address: B - 202, The Imperial Heights, 150ft Ring Road, Rajkot, India
- Website: http://www.mark-overseas.com/
Published date: May 3, 2014 -
- Business Description: Welcome to Mark Overseas.
Mark Overseas worldwide Export Import Representatives company of agricultural commodities. From procurement to delivery Mark Overseas, is actively taking care in all aspects of the phase. Our mission is to provide the essence of the agro resources to International Market.
Today, Mark is the source behind many globally recognized foodstuff brands. Our constant and main focus on quality and consistency, joined with our value additional services, has certified us as one of the best service providers of Agricultural Commodities.
Coriander Seeds Best Indicative OfferAgriculture - Mark Overseas - India - May 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Coriander also commonly called cilantro is a soft, hairless plant growing to 50 cm tall. Coriander roots are used in a variety of asian cuisine. They are commonly used in thai dishes. It has been used as a folk medicine for the relief of anxiety and ...
Fennel Seeds Best Indicative OfferAgriculture - Mark Overseas - India - May 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Fennel is widely cultivated, both in its native range and elsewhere, for its edible, strongly- flavoured leaves and seeds. It is a greyish- green, hairless plant with vertically- grooved, branched stems which smell of aniseed when crushed. Fennel see...
Fenugreek Seeds Best Indicative OfferAgriculture - Mark Overseas - India - May 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Fenugreek is used both as a herb ( the leaves) and as a spice ( the seed) . It is cultivated worldwide as a semi- arid crop. Fenugreek has grown wild in india, the mediterranean, north africa, southern africa for centuries. It is mainly used in spice...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"