Earth Care Fertilizer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Manganese, Copper, Iron, Calcium, boron and Molybdenum. Micronutritient
is very important components in many plant metabolic systems such as
photosynthesis, cell wall formation, translocation and enzyme synthesis.
The distribution of micronutrients in soil is not uniform because of
world wide variation in soil properties, which result in either
deficiency or toxicity of micronutrients in soil. A lack of any one or
more of the micronutrients or secondary nutrients may result in poor
plant growth, vigour, and failure of the fruit bunch formation.
Among its roles in plant growth, magnesium is the central atom in chlorophyll, the molecule responsible for photosynthesis, the process where plants turn sunlight and nutrients into green growth. Most of the magnesium in plants is found in chlorophyll.
Zinc ( Zn) is one among the seven micronutrient elements that is indispensable for plant growth. Its presence activates a series of enzymes responsible for maintaining the course and tempo of several vital growth events.
Boron is an essential micronutrient for growth and development of healthy plants. In small concentrations boron compounds are used as micronutrients in fertilizers, in large concentrations they are used as herbicides, algaecides and other pesticides. It is Essential in cell wall formation, essential for translocation of sugars and starches, regulates starch production and aids in terminal bud formation.
Regulates supply of growth hormones, acts as an catalyst, activates enzymes, aids in photosynthesis and aids in reparation.
Iron deficiency is a limiting factor of plant growth. Iron is present at high quantities in soils, but its availability to plants is usually very low, essential for formation of chlorophyll. Sources of iron are the soil, iron sulfate, iron chelate.
Enzyme catalyst for reducing nitrates to ammonia and converts inorganic P to organic form.
Aids in chlorophyll synthesis, acts as a catalyst, activates enzyme, aids in photosynthesis and aids in respiration.
Calcium tends to be plentiful in most soils, but is not always in a form available to plants. Calcium helps roots and leaves grow strong and healthy. In addition, it helps strengthen overall plant structure, increasing resistance to wind, hail, insects, and other sources of physical damage. .
It acts as a working agent which improves the deficiency of nutrients in soil, henceforth resulting in Plant Growth.
It also stimulates product yield and avoid failure of fruit bunch formation.
Recommended for all crops.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: January 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Magnesium Sulphate Monohydrate Kieserite Mgso4Agriculture - LAIZHOU SHOUXI MAGNESITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - January 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Specifications Magnesium sulphate is used for agriculture, ifertilizer Molecular Formula: MgSO4· H2O Molecular Weight: 138.37 CAS No: 14567- 64- 7 Specification: Test item Specification Appearance Gray Granular or Powder Total MgO 25% min Water Solub...
Bitter Salt Magnesium Sulfate Mgso4Agriculture - LAIZHOU SHOUXI MAGNESITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - January 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Reliable Quality Magnesium Sulfate For Industry Use Product Description: Magnesium sulphate, also known as sulfur bitter, bitter salt, epsomite, Epsom salt, industrial magnesium sulphate generally refers to the magnesium sulfate heptahydrate. It is w...
Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate Purity 99 Cas No 0034 8Agriculture - LAIZHOU SHOUXI MAGNESITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD - China - January 5, 2015 - contact company for price
magnesium sulphate heptahydrate purity: 99% Cas No: 0034- 99- 8 Molecular Formula: MgSO4 7H2O Molecule Weight: 246.48 MAGNESIUM SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE Cas No. : 10034- 99- 8 Molecular Formula: MgSO4· 7H2O Characteristic: White exiguous acicular or obl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"