Hardwood Charcoal Grade Aa - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
rubber, pine…with long burning time, and easy to transport
- Moisture content : 1.75%
- Ash content : 2.72%
- Volatile matter content : 28.17%
- Fixed carbon content : 69.11%
- Calorific value : 7216 Kcal/ kg.
- Size: Diameter: 3 - 5 cm
Length: 15 - 20 cm
- Packing: 15 - 30 PP white new bag or upon request
Contact: Sales31 at vdelta dot com dot vn
- Posted By: VIET DELTA CORPORATION
- Phone: 84835117926
- Address: 20/5 Dinh Bo Linh Str, Ward 24, Binh Thanh Dist, H, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.vdeltagoods.com
Published date: July 24, 2014 -
- Business Description: The main products of the Viet Delta such as coconuts, tapioca (cassava),
spices, seaweed, fruits, vegetable, special products and Agri products
related and seafoodwaste of tapioca, coconut, nuts ... and so on
Pre Peeling ConveyorAgriculture - Qingdao Zhong Bang Hao Tong Machinery Limited - China - May 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Application: As the auxiliary equipment of large slaughter plant, it is mainly applied to the manual pre- skinning, head and trotter removal etc. Pre- peeling Conveyor Features: 1. Complemented with skinning machine 2. Being installed on the front si...
Belly Supporting Type Pig Stunning ConveyorAgriculture - Qingdao Zhong Bang Hao Tong Machinery Limited - China - May 21, 2016 - contact company for price
belly supporting type pig stunning conveyor, It is a conveying equipment for alive pigs hoisting, and it can be used together with Manual Electric stunning machine. It is also suitable for the medium and small factories and has the advantages of smal...
Pneumatic Reverse CaseAgriculture - Qingdao Zhong Bang Hao Tong Machinery Limited - China - May 21, 2016 - contact company for price
It is the professional cattle slaughter equipment, mainly used to turn the cattle over after electric stunning or gun stunning of it, and then hang the cattle by chaining the leg. It will be more effective while working with the cattle leading machin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"