Heavy Duty Disc Harrow - Chinaprice: 4500.00 Dollar US$
1BZ series Hydraulic Heavy-Offset Disk Harrows
Offset Disc Harrow can be worked upon in an offset position. A single change in hitch makes the harrow to move either to the left or right side of the tractor. This is very popular nowadays as it gives a very smooth soil.
1BZ series hydraulic heavy-offset disk harrows are available in both mounted and trailing types. Their sizes vary according to the size and capability of a tractor.
- Posted By: Amisy Machinery
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Weiyi Road,Zhengzhou,China, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.farming-machine.com
Published date: August 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: Amisy Machinery is established in 2000, with years experience in farming machines researching and designing, it becomes a respected manufacturer and main exporter in agricultural field. Amisy Machinery has given international farmers the access to using high quality farm machines with fast delivery and cost-effective price.
Light Duty Disc HarrowAgriculture - Amisy Machinery - China - August 19, 2016 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
Mechanical Structure of Light Duty Disc Harrow: Disc harrows consists of Disc Gang, harrow bracket, traction frame and deflection adjusting device. ◇Disc Gang. It is composed of several disc blades which are installed on square shaft at equal distanc...
Reversible Disc PloughAgriculture - Amisy Machinery - China - August 19, 2016 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
Introduction on Reversible Disc Plough With farmers paying more and more attention to cultivation cost, Amisy develops a series of reversal plough to meet this demand. It is mainly used for tillage on dry cultivated or fallow land, especially terrace...
One Way Disc PloughAgriculture - Amisy Machinery - China - August 19, 2016 - 4500.00 Dollar US$
Introduction of One-way Disc Plough Amisy Farming Machinery manufactures and supplies our customers with quality and efficiency disc plough which consists of 3 types--one way disc plough, reversible disc plow and driving disc plough. Our one way disc...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"