Iv International Conference Black Sea Oil Trade 2016 Summed Up The First Results Of 2015 16 Season - Ukraineprice: contact company for price
On September 7, 2016, in Kiev, Hilton hotel, took place a leading event of the Fat&Oil Industry of Ukraine and Black Sea countries - IV International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2016". Organizer – consulting agency UkrAgroConsult. More than 200 delegates from 24 countries attended the event.
Professional agribusiness experts from Ukraine, Russia, UK, Germany, Brazil, India and Israel contributed to the agenda, covering the most urgent topics and discussing the global and Black Sea oilseed markets prospects.
According to UkrAgroConsult estimates, 2015/16 season has finished with a record sun oil exports of 4, 5 MMT. Export geography was vast and included more than 100 countries. Only in 2015/16 season Ukraine opened more than 15 new markets, represented by mostly African and Middle East countries.
Considerable demand for sunflower oil and attractive prices promoted sunflower oil production in Ukraine in 2015/16 MY.
Given the record-high projections for production and crushing of sunflower in the next 2016/17 season, UkrAgroConsult believes that new export records and further markets diversification will take place.
In 2016 the Conference also addressed an issue of development and implementation of new strategies for oil and fat industry of Ukraine and margin improvement. Special attention was paid to the products of oilseeds deep processing, lecithin in particular.
Market studies, carried out by UkrAgroConsult, prove that Ukraine has all the chances to become a top global supplier of not only sunflower oil, but also non-GM sunflower lecithin.
Global lecithin market is growing annually and according to the forecasts this tendency is to last till 2020. Before 2014 main consumers of lecithin were European countries, while currently Asian countries are steadily increasing purchases.
There are optimal conditions for further price growth in the market. Thus, export price for liquid lecithin (phosphatide concentrate) in the last 6 month grew from USD 620/MT to USD 1200/MT. Dry lecithin price increased to USD 5500/MT. Considering the raw material availability and crushing capacities, Ukrainian producers should take advantage of the favorable conditions and find their niche on the world market of lecithin.
“Black Sea Oil Trade" conference provided a great opportunity for international agri business operators to discuss the results of 2015/16 and prospects of 2016/17 season, exchange various business contacts and strengthen international cooperation.
Organizer of the “Black Sea Oil Trade" Conference - consulting agency “UkrAgroConsult”. Conference Sponsors - Allseeds Group, GEA Wastfalia Separator Group.
- Posted By: UkrAgroConsult
- Phone: +380444514634
- Address: of. 5, 29V Tymoshenko Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 04205, Kyiv, R\, Ukraine
- Website: http://www.blackseagrain.net
Published date: September 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: Consulting agency "UkrAgroConsult" - an independent company, founded in 1994, which provides accurate timely information on agricultural market of Ukraine and Black Sea region countries. UkrAgroConsult offers a wide range of services, including market studies, business analysis and investment consulting of the following agri markets: grains and derived products, oilseeds and derived products, meat, milk, sugar, and inputs market (seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, agricultural technology and machines), elevator equipment, logistics.
"UkrAgroConsult" is the organizer of the following annual international conferences: "Black Sea Grain", "Black Sea Oil Trade", as well as other events that contribute to the development of the agrarian sector of Ukraine.
Company internet resources: www.ukragroconsult.com, www.blackseagrain.net.
1. Weekly and daily informational and analytical periodycals for professionals of agricultural markets;
2. Conducting market researches of agricultural markets of Ukraine, Russia, the Black Sea region, the CIS;
3. Analisys of foreign agricultural markets;
4. Business plans drafting and preparing investment projects for the creation and restructuring of companies;
5. Strategic planning for companies operating or intending to expand into the agricultural sector;
6. Financial modeling;
7. Annual international conferences: "Black Sea Grain", "Black Sea Oil Trade", "Agricultural investments – Inputs".
Chicken And MeatAgriculture - ABI TRADING SRL - Benin - December 4, 2016 - contact company for price
ABI TRADING SRL is urgently looking for a reliable supplier of Poultry & Livestock products. Seafood products Chocolate Instand Power Milk Fruit Juice Energy Drink Instant Noodles Frozen Chicken whole body Frozen Mid joint chicken wings Frozen Ch...
Mandarin FremontAgriculture - fruitlink - Egypt - November 28, 2016 - 430.00 Dollar US$
The mandarin orange also known as the mandarin. Mandarins are smaller and less spherical than common oranges . Mandarins are generally peeled and eaten fresh .The oil of mandarin oranges also improves the circulation of blood and lymph, particularly ...
Egyptian PotatoesAgriculture - Behira International Trade Point - Egypt - November 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Dear Sir, One of our clients is "Ethmar For Import And Export" which deals in exporting of "Potatoes" with high quality and competitive price.please contact us for more details. We are waiting your reply. Best regards Ahmed Zaghlool General manager O...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"