Karanj Cake Fertilizer Product - Indiaprice: contact company for price
organic fertilizer. Being totally botanical product it contains 100%
natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients as well. The
pongamia cake is very good to use as organic fertilizers as they are a
rich source of NPK which improves soil fertility. The cake when applied
to the soil, also has a pesticidal value, particularly against
nematodes, and others similar diseases.
As a natural fertilizer, it can be mixed with neem cake pellets to give a synergic result. It is totally natural and contains plant growth promoting substances like auxins and antifungal compounds like karanjin and pongamol and the like. A natural, botanical extract from Pungamia glabara that contains plant growth stimulating factors, primarily axins, improving the soil texture, promoting unparalleled Vegetative growth, plant health and fruit yields. When mixed with the soil on and around the roots of the plants, remarkably improving plant immunity in addition to conditioning the soil texture.
Calcium & Magnesium in cake helps in reducing alkalinity in soil.
Acts as a fertilizer & a pest repellent. Protects the roots of crops from Nematodes, termites, fungi, bacteria & other soil borne insects.
It increase in growth and leafage of the plants
It helps in rich blossoming, strengthening the roots and improves the quality of the fruits and vegetables.
It protects the plant from diseases
Karanja Cake can be used with other fertilizer
If farmers are willing to switch over to Karanja Cake then they should apply both simultaneously, decreasing the chemical or current fertilizers slowly. This compatibility give piece of mind without adding extra cost. When applied with nitrogenous fertilizers, gives a synergistic result by slow down the process of conversion of Nitrogenous compounds into Ammonia, Nitrites and Nitrates and improving Efficiency
White flies, leaf miner, hoppers, caterpillar, thrips, aphids, mites.
Rice, wheat, cotton, sugarcane, fruits, vegetables, spices, coconut, tea and coffee gardens, flower plants, aromatic plants and golf grounds.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: January 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Earth Care FertilizerAgriculture - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Earth Care is mixture of Micronutrients such as Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Calcium, boron and Molybdenum. Micronutritient is very important components in many plant metabolic systems such as photosynthesis, cell wall formation, translo...
Bio Degrader FertilizerAgriculture - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Bio- Degrader provides different plant nutrients ( viz, Bacillus sp. , Pseudomonas sp. , Trichoderma spp. , Phaenerochaete sp. , Cellulomonas sp. , etc. , ) which is very essential for soil fertility as it contains various plant nutrient and suitable...
Bio Rich Fertilizer ProductAgriculture - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Nutrition is very essential for good growth of plant. Bio Rich Contains sea weed extract enriched with micronutrients, Vitamins & hormones. It is an extract. It is prepared from naturally occurring substances and is of biological origin. It is a mixt...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"