Looking For Importers Of Sudanese Arabic Gum Hashab Talha - Sudanprice: contact company for price
the properties of a glue and binder that is edible by humans, it
includes cationic components like calcium, magnesium, potassium and
sodium. Arabic Gum used in different industries such as soft drink
syrups, food as stabilizer and thickener e. g. ( chocolate candies and
sweets) , paint productions, ceramic glazes, printmaking, pyrotechnics,
medical industry and cosmetics.
Sudan produces the best quality of Gum Arabic in the world and 80 ~ 85% of Gum Arabic in the world exported from Sudan to the other countries.
Gum Arabic grades and types : -
Grade 1 : Acacia Senegal ( Hashab) is sorted to the following types : -
â€¢ Hand Picked Selected ( HPS) : The cleanest type, lightest color and in form of large nodules.
â€¢ Cleaned: Contains siftings and without dust.
â€¢ Siftings: Fine particles remaining following sorting of the choicer grades. Contains some bark, sand and few dirt.
â€¢ Dust: very small particles collected after cleaning process but contains dirt and sand.
Grade 2 : Acacia Seyal ( Talha) is sorted to the following types : -
â€¢ Cleaned : size ( starts from 4mm and above)
â€¢ Sifting : size ( 0.5mm to 4mm)
â€¢ Dust : size ( max. 0.5mm)
Specification of Gum Arabic ( Hashab) :
â€¢ Solubility: highly soluble in water, give up to 50%
â€¢ Moisture: max. 15%
â€¢ Hydrolysis products: passes test
â€¢ Total ash: max 4%
â€¢ Viscosity: 70 ~ 110 mpsc
â€¢ Ph: 4.2 ~ 4.8
â€¢ Tannin test: passes test
â€¢ Starch and dextrin: Passes Test
â€¢ Nitrogen content: 0.24 ~ 0.41%
â€¢ Protein content: 1.58 ~ 2.7% ( N x 6.6)
Specification of Gum Arabic ( Talha) :
â€¢ Viscosity: 60 ~ 110 mpsc
â€¢ Ph: 4.2 to 4.8
â€¢ Color of 20% solution: Lt. Amber
â€¢ Acid Insoluble Residue: max 0.35%
â€¢ Specific Rotation: ( oc) D 25c ( - 22) ~ ( - 34)
- Posted By: arin alosood
- Phone: 00249925195094
- Address: street 37 amarat,khartoum,sudan, khartoum, Sudan
- Website: http://www.arinalosood.com
Published date: November 3, 2015 -
- Business Description: Exporters and Suppliers of high quality of Arabic gum (Hashab & Talha), dried hibiscus flowers, sesame, peanuts, sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds, from Sudan to worldwide.
The company was established in the year 2015, the head office is in Khartoum the capital of Sudan. The company is a member of the Sudanese chamber of commerce.
Why Us : (Facilities)
Export high quality products because of our professional staff experience with best dealing with customers to get the best quality.
Ability to establish long term contracts without affecting the quality of the product and the delivery time.
We are dealing with international freighters such as MAERSK shipping lines & MSC, with fast customs clearance at the exporting ports.
Don t waste your time and exhaust yourself searching for other trustworthy & reliable suppliers or exporters, save your time, money and effort by dealing with us.
Before ordering we are adhering to our customers get the samples to check the quality of our products, and that is important for us to feel honest with our customers.
Pangasius FilletAgriculture - Hung Hau Agriculture Joint Stock Company - Vietnam - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Pangasius is a white, flaky fish, native to Southeast Asia. Pangasius Fillets more regularly to reduce the risk of inflammation of the arteries and digestive system, cancer of the colon, prostate and kidneys. This gluten free fillet offers great valu...
Marinated Pangasius And Vegetable SkewerAgriculture - Hung Hau Agriculture Joint Stock Company - Vietnam - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Skewer products are great option for a weekend barbecue. Naturally low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Pangasius is an excellent source of lean protein. It provides omega 3 fatty acids which are known offer significant health benefits. Vegetables d...
Marinated Pangasius Skewer Garlic And HerbsAgriculture - Hung Hau Agriculture Joint Stock Company - Vietnam - October 27, 2015 - contact company for price
Skewer products are great option for a weekend barbecue. Pangasius is the scientific family name for certain types of freshwater catfish primarily found in Vietnam, Cambodia and neighboring nations. Pangasius species have a low to moderate fat conten...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"