No Tillage Corn Seeder - Chinaprice: 5500.00 Dollar US$
What is No-tillage Corn Fertilization Seeder?
No-tillage corn seeder, a multifunctional integral agricultural machine, is matched with four-wheel tractors for seeding precisely and banding crystalline fertilizer in no-tillage fields of plain or hill areas. It realizes the ditching, deep scarification, fertilizing, seeding and soil covering at the same time.
The one-time and whole layer placement of fertilizer saves much labor, improves the fertilizer utilization rate and increases the grain output and rural income. We also offer rotary tillin
- Posted By: Whirlston
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.rice-processing.com
Published date: October 5, 2016 -
- Business Description: Profile
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing machinery such as paddy de-cleaner, rice huller, rice separator, rice milling machine, rice color sorter, and rice packing machine, and a variety of other grain processing machines.
Double Disc Wheat SeederAgriculture - Whirlston - China - October 5, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Double-Disc Wheat Seeder Double-disc wheat seeder is a multifunctional planter, which completes leveling the land, ditching, sowing, fertilizing, covering soil and ridging in one operation. Connected with four-wheel tractor through three-point linkag...
Rotary Tilling And Fertilizing Corn SeederAgriculture - Whirlston - China - October 5, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Skype:ivyriceprocessing Whatsapp:86 15038394010 Rotary Tilling and Fertilizing Corn Seeder Rotary tilling and fertilizing corn seeder is matched with tractor for corn seeding and fertilizing in the untilled farmlands. It consists of rotary cultivator...
Walking Type Rice TransplanterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - October 4, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Walking Type Rice Transplanter Walking-type rice transplanter is special designed for small scale rice seedling planting in the paddy field. It relieves farmers from heavy farm working of planting paddy by hand. Our walking-type rice transplanter ado...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"