Pressed Sugar Can Bagasse - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
We are from vinatrancosaigon.
Now, we have Pressed Sugar Can Bagasse with a huge quantity.
Sugarcane bagasse could be used as raw material for animal feed, the raw material MDF (Fibreboard), canvass brakes, fertilizers, mushroom cultivation media, bio-energy etc.Maximum moisture content 15%.
Sugarcane Bagasse has been dried and pressed to make it easier in the shipping and storage, thus saving the place and cost.
If you are interested in this product, please feel free to contact to us.
Pressed Sugar Can Bagasse
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: vinatracosaigon
- Phone: 840862624966
- Address: B12-B14 Nguyen Huu Tho, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.vinatrancosaigon.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Urea Letter Packing 1200000Agriculture - Cooper Holdings - - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product: Urea 46% NITROGEN, AGRICULTURAL, GRADE, Prilled. Origin: Russia, Ukraine Quote: 1200000 MT CIF Jakarta and Asia ports, (100000MT x 12 months) Prilled. Price 270 USD/MT CIF Asia ports, Packing: Bulk or 50 kg polypropylene bags Payment Terms: ...
Fresh Fruit Sweet Mango Sendura Chousa Alphanso TropicalAgriculture - Suchain Agro - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We have 2000 MTs of sendura variety sweet mango fruit each weighing 250- 300 grams export quality ready for supplies at a very competitive price. QS certifications provided with each shipment. Buyers contact with specific volume of purchase. Fresh Fr...
Soy Lecithin PowderAgriculture - Shandong Haozhan Nongmu Group - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Haozhan Group is now having the fish branch, meat and bone meal plant, aquatic animal feed plant, soy lecithin powder factory, feed oil plant, trading company, livestock and poultry farming cooperative etc.We provide you the best quality Soy Lecithin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"