Raw Cashew Nuts Benin Qunatity Tons - Beninprice: contact company for price
for more details.
Raw Cashew Nuts
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: TRADEBENIN & GINET
- Phone: 22997475482
- Address: 45 rue de l'IITA, godomey, cotonou, Benin
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: TRADEBENIN & GINET is one of big trader and supplier of tropical products from Benin such as: raw cashew nuts, palm oil, shea nuts, shea butter, fresh pineapple, dry ginger, sesame seeds, dry cassava, cassava chip, walnut kernel.
We are looking for serious buyers in order to establish a good and long business relationship.
We have good quality and can supply you in quantity.
We dealing only in 100% irrevocable letter of credit.
For all your need, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Rice Months Meal GrainAgriculture - Agricultural viet nam - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Long Grain Rice: is best in daily meal for Rice lovers Which is best: Minimum six months old Rice is the best. Packing: We are providing 25 Kg or 50 Kg gunny bags packing. If the order quantity is more than 100 MT we can provide tailor made packing I...
7 Hour Boiled Boar Bristle Manufacturer Germs WeeblyAgriculture - NANJING BRISTLE ENTERPRISE LTD. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
To kill insets and germs, our boar bristles are boiled at over 100 degree hot water for at least 7 hours by three times. After being boiled for such a long time, boar bristle has more good appearances than synthetic filament, it has the features of r...
Bleached Brush Bristle China Tops PercentageAgriculture - NANJING BRISTLE ENTERPRISE LTD. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Bleached bristles are made after bristles being boiled. 1) Color: Bleached 2) Length: 44 - 152mm and above 3) Tops: Different percentage as per clients` requirement. 4) Packing: The bristle being bleached is wrapped by paper, of 25kgs/ctn More bleach...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"