Raw Sugar Is Minimally Processed Cane - USAprice: contact company for price
which has been minimally processed. The precise definition varies,
depending on who you talk to. Adherents to a raw food diet, for example,
may have very specific definitions which involve temperature and
handling, while others may view any sort of lightly refined sugar as raw
sugar. In all cases, raw sugar is the product of the first stage of the
cane sugar refining process, and as a result it has some very
- Posted By: MK International Trading
- Phone: 2536427356
- Address: Williamsburg, New York, ID, USA
Published date: September 28, 2015 -
- Business Description: Welcome to MK International. We are one of the fastest growing commodities exporters in the U.S.A, exporting oils, rice, sugar, coffee and precious stones. Located in Seattle, WA, our network is wide spread, covering the entire world.
Disposable Composable Paper Pulp Molded Riceseedling Tray ContainerAgriculture - KINYI Environmental & Technology Co.,Ltd - China - October 19, 2016 - 0.05 Dollar US$
Advantage:Environmental & biodegradable Feather:Mold pulp tray Raw material: Bagasse pulp Color:Customer request Size/shape:Customer request Original:China MOQ:5000pics Good quality, can accept third part to inspect Accept customer order All of o...
Pto Shaft With Clutch For Agricultural MachineryAgriculture - HANGZHOU JOYUI AUTO PARTS CO.,LTD - China - October 19, 2016 - 12.00 Dollar US$
Agricultural PTO shaft Features: 1. We provide pto shaft series 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#, 5#, 6#, 7#, 7N#, 8#. 2. Cross journal specifications: Series1#: 22 * 54mm series 2#: 23.8 * 61.3mm Series 3#: 27 * 70mm series 4#: 27 *74.6mm series 5#: 30.2 * 80mm serie...
Supplies Of PotatoesAgriculture - AGRARIAN CENTER - Ukraine - October 18, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
AGRARIAN CENTER, a big Ukrainian Agricultural Company provides supplies of potatoes large volume originated from Ukraine to the countries of CIS, EU, near abroad and far reaches of the world Potatoes are delicious, healthy, high-quality, peel colour:...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"