Raw Sugar Is Minimally Processed - USAprice: contact company for price
which has been minimally processed. The precise definition varies,
depending on who you talk to. Adherents to a raw food diet, for example,
may have very specific definitions which involve temperature and
handling, while others may view any sort of lightly refined sugar as raw
sugar. In all cases, raw sugar is the product of the first stage of the
cane sugar refining process, and as a result it has some very
We get best pricing as we are direct to supplier. Contact for pricing.
- Posted By: MK International Trading
- Phone: 2536427356
- Address: Williamsburg, New York, IL, USA
Published date: September 28, 2015 -
- Business Description: Welcome to MK International. We are one of the fastest growing commodities exporters in the U.S.A, exporting oils, rice, sugar, coffee and precious stones. Located in Seattle, WA, our network is wide spread, covering the entire world.
Egyptian SesameAgriculture - Behira International Trade Point - Egypt - February 16, 2017 - contact company for price
Dear Sir, one of our clients"Nile For Agriculture Crops, Import And Export" Dealing in Exporting sesame. Specifications: CULTIVATION : (COMMON) QUALITY : (COLOR SORTEX CLEANED) PURITY : (98-99.9%) PACKING : (25/50 KG IN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS) CONTAINER ...
Anti Bird NetAgriculture - Hebei Tuohua Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - February 7, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
PE Net Series Anti Bird Net 1.strong bearing capacity 2.long service life 3.Good impact resistance 4.Thermal cracking resistance 5. Enduring for use 6. Neat and tidy 1, Production Material: HDPE or Nylon Weight: 8-100gsm Width: 1-25m Length: 5-1000m ...
Ostrcih OilAgriculture - mobintolidtasnim - Iran - January 31, 2017 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Our production is ostrich oil, which is prepared from some parts of ostrich tissues using an exclusive technology by Mobin Tolid Company. The production is the result of Iranian Experts investigations in the Investigation and Development Center. Thro...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"