Refined Linseed Oil Grade A - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
Linseed oil is a yellowish drying oil derived from the dried ripe seeds of the flax plant (Linum
usitatissimum, Linaceae) and is a major ingredient in a lot of oil paints and varnishes. It is obtained by
pressing, followed by an optional stage of solvent extraction.
Linseed oil dries very slowly, unlike boiled linseed oil which is simply raw oil with chemical accelerators,
called 'driers' added. Because boiled linseed oil has a faster drying time, people generally prefer to use
The linseed oil is used as an emollient in liniments, pastes, and medicinal soaps, and in veterinary
medicine as a laxative.
- Posted By: EW GLOBAL TRADING
- Phone: 0060122978215
- Address: No. 262, 1st Floor, Blok A, Jln Liew Nyan Foo, Pek, Sarawak, Malaysia
Published date: October 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Onion Peeling MachineAgriculture - Beijing Double Dragon International Industrial & M - China - October 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Onions are very vulnerable to bruising which quickly leads to spoilage, and abrasion peelers add to the problem. The updated machine blows the onion skin away without making surgical incision in the onion skin and cutting two ends. The onions are not...
China Patent Onion Processing MachineAgriculture - Beijing Double Dragon International Industrial & M - China - October 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Application: To all kinds of onions (50-130mm), no need to grade onions, no requirement to onion’s original place, applicable to both dried and fresh onions. Brief Introduction: Onions are very vulnerable to bruising which quickly leads to spoilage, ...
High Quality 1tph Onion Equipment For SaleAgriculture - Beijing Double Dragon International Industrial & M - China - October 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Flow Chart: PVC automatic chain feeder—air box—onion collect — skin collect Features Perfect peeling quality Full automatic, no spoilage to onions, easy operation and high peeling rate more than 95% Stainless steel, no poll...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"