Seed Forsale - USAprice: contact company for price
on the left.
Cigarette tobacco is normally cured using the flue-curing and sun cured methods.
Flue-cured tobacco is kept in an enclosed heated area. This method produces cigarette tobacco that is high in sugar and has medium to high levels of nicotine. It is the fastest method of curing, requiring about a week. Virginia tobacco that has been flue cured is also called bright tobacco, because flue curing turns its leaves gold, orange, or yellow.
Sun-cured tobacco dries uncovered in the sun. This method is used in Turkey, Greece and other Mediterranean countries to produce oriental tobacco. Sun-cured tobacco is low in sugar and nicotine and is used in cigarettes.
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: agrofoods
- Phone: 234789560
- Address: cameroon, sand pit, HI, USA
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Egyptian FruitAgriculture - Behira International Trade Point - Egypt - January 19, 2017 - check with company for price
Dear Sir, one of our clients, Agia for Import and Export, which deals in exporting of "Fruit" with high quality and competitive price.please contact us for more details. We are waiting your reply. Best regards Ahmed Zaghlool General manager Our infor...
Frozen JackfruitAgriculture - Viet Delta Corporation - Vietnam - January 19, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
FROZEN JACKFRUIT - Type: Jackfruit seedless - Style: Frozen - Shape: whole - Color: Yellow - Taste: Sweet - Storage temperature: -18oC - Place of Origin: Vietnam - Brand name: VietDelta - Packing: in vacuum bag or PE/PP bag - Packaging details: 1kg/b...
Star Anise SeedAgriculture - Viet Delta Corporation - Vietnam - January 19, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
STAR ANISE SEED Specifications: Moisture: 13.5% max . Admixture: 1% max . Broken: 8 % max . Size seeds with diameter 2.5 cm and over: 80% min. Packing: 20 kgs/Carton; 7/MT/ 20'DC, 17MT/40HC . Samples and prices: Available upon request Origin: Vietnam...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"