Solar Pumps For Agriculture And Irrigation Purposes - Indiaprice: contact company for price
agriculture. These pumps are customized designed in various sized and
can discharge water upto 10, 000 LPD to 10, 00, 000 LPD per day.
These pumps find its varied application in many fields, which completely works on solar without any electrical sources. It is much ideal for remote locations
Maximum Energy Tapping
Highest discharge rates
Easy pay back periods
- Posted By: Sunmarica Renewables
- Phone: 919789469465
- Address: F-339, Vetri Vinayagar Nagar, T.N.H.B.Colony, Coimbatore, India
- Website: http://www.sunmarica.com
Published date: May 2, 2014 -
- Business Description: Solar being a most promising and growing technology, we aim bringing
these products to reach to its users, with the right customization to
the requirement at affordable prices.
Sunmarica, a professionally engaged company offering products and services in the solar technology, to meet the energy conservations and renewable energy requirements in the local and international markets.
It is started by a team of professional entrepreneurs, having rich experience and exposure in the field and having a lot of passion to build a greener tomorrow. The founders, promoters and its associated consultants have successful track records in executing various prestigious projects across the nation.
Quality Policy: Sunmarica has a keen eye on its product and service quality. We give more preference to the quality, since it is very important to us and our customers. With our in house design and rich field experience we always offer right customized product to our customers, which makes us distinguished from others.
We always have a control tab on each and every part of our product, which ensures to qualify internationally and the product life.
Our Values: At Sunmarica, we believe in Quality, Standard and Innovation, with our high integrity, which results in customer good will and business reputation and its liability to choose SunMarica.
Some of our products are:
Solar water heaters
solar drying machine
solar cold storage
solar air conditioners
solar project management services
solar power plant audit services
Sesame Seeds Best Indicative OfferAgriculture - Mark Overseas - India - April 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Varieties : Nature white sesame seed- 99/ 1/ 99.90( Sortex) , 99/ 1/ 99.95( Sortex) , 99/ 1/ 2, 98/ 2/ 99.90 Moiture : 5.50% to 6.00% Purity ( Min. ) : 99.90% , 99.98% , 99.00% , 98.00% Varieties : Hulled Sun Dried - 99.90% , 99.95% ( Colour Sortex) ...
Peanut Best Indicative OfferAgriculture - Mark Overseas - India - April 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Varieties : JAVA Counts : 120/ 140, 80/ 90, 70/ 80, 60/ 70, 50/ 60, 45/ 55 Moisture : 7% - 8% Max. Admixture : 1% - 2% Max. Varieties : BOLD Bold : 70/ 80, 60/ 70, 50/ 60, 55/ 60, 50/ 55, 40/ 45, 40/ 50 Groundnuts In Shell Bold 18/ 22, 20/ 24, 22/ 26...
Mustard Seeds Best Indicative OfferAgriculture - Mark Overseas - India - April 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Varieties : Black Mustard Seeds Sortex Cleaned : 99.50% Oil Content : 40.00% Foreign Matter : 0.50% Max. Moisture : 5.00% Max. FFA : 1.50% Max. Container Capacity : 22 MT Packing Details : 25, 50 Kg. PP Bag/ New Jute Bags Varieties : Yellow Mustard S...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"