Sorghum Sudangrass Seeds - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Category:- Grass seeds
Size:- 0.2 cm radius
Color: – White
Usage: – Germination (not for oil extraction
Age: -Fresh (less than a year, good for germination)
Origin: – India
Botanical name : Sorghum-Sudan grass
Common Name : Sudan
English Name : Sorghum grass
Family : Fabaceae
Sorghum-Sudan grass hybrids offer a solution to producing forage dry matter when an emergency occurs. They are warm season grasses, unlike most of our forage species which are cool season grasses. Hybrids of Sorghum and Sudan grass are often used in Ontario. The resulting hybrid may favour either parent, so be sure to discuss what you want from the hybrid with your seed sales person. Sorghums are known for being drought resistant. They are more efficient in water absorption because they have twice as many secondary roots per unit of primary root as corn and have only half as much leaf area as corn for evaporation. Their water requirements are the same as corn but they have the ability to go dormant during extended drought periods. Growth will begin when the rains come.
Sorghum-Sudan grasses yield slightly lower than corn when harvested for silage, but they have the advantage that they can be cut 2-3 times during the season and can also be stored as either chopped silage or wrapped bale silage, green chopped or pastured. Corn silage produces more tonnes per hectare but it must be harvested in the fall with specialized forage harvesting equipment. Sorghum-sudan grasses can also be harvested using a strip grazing system. They are thus more versatile to harvest than corn. The availability of harvesting equipment and the immediate need for forage will help you to decide between Sorghum-Sudan grass and other annual forages.
The first cut will be ready for harvest about 60 days from planting. The plants should be over 65 cm (26 inches) in height, and just before head emergence when cut (usually early August). For a faster recovery of aftermath growth, leave at least 10 to 18 cm (4-7 inches) of stubble when harvesting. Optimum growth of these plants occurs under hot, moist conditions. A second cut should be ready 30-35 days later.
1. Alfalfa grass seeds
2. Stylo hamata grass seeds
3. Dinanath grass seeds
- Posted By: greenfield agro forestry products
- Phone: 07566100041
- Address: Garha, jabalpur, India
Published date: February 12, 2014 -
- Business Description: Founded in 2003, Greenfield Agro Forestry Products (GAFP) delivers seeds of plants falling under agricultural, forestry and medicinal species. Our aim is to provide these rarely available (for sale) seeds to customer easily at their place without any hustle independent of the place they live at, and regardless of the fact that they are bulk buyers or retail ones . To do so GAFP provides these seeds to not only Indian customers but also to its international customers at their homes and offices. GAFP has done this with honest and on time delivery to their national and international clients.
GAFP, works from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. GAFP not only provide seeds but also provides support services to its customer in terms of information on How to sow seeds? and Whether a particular variety is suited for climatic and soil condition. Nourished by the gratitude of its benefactors and powered by the reach of local search and internet portals, this company has provided a wide variety of high quality seeds to everybody. Every single customer supports the entire greenery of world, and the greenery in return supports the balance of atmosphere.
The company was founded by Dr Kunji lal Soni, initially named Parvati Udyaniki in 2003. After five years of hard work the company was handed over to Kunal Soni in 2011 who renamed the company as Greenfield Agro Forestry Products. The company started its online trade in 2011, and went to international marketing in 2012.
Vaividang Medicinal Seeds Embelia RibesAgriculture - greenfield agro forestry products - India - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Embelia ribes (vaividang) Scientific Name:- vaividang Shape:- Round Size:- 0.2 Color: – Usage: –Germination (not for oil extraction) Age: -Fresh(less than a year, good for germination Origin: – India Packing: -5, 10, 20, 25, 50 (P/P) Availability: – ...
Kaju Fruits Tree Seeds Anacardium OccidentaleAgriculture - greenfield agro forestry products - India - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Kaju seeds Anacardium occidentale Scientific Name:- Anacardium occidentale Usage: –Germination (not for oil extraction) Age: -Fresh(less than a year, good for germination Origin: – India Packing: -5, 10, 20, 25, 50 (P/P) Availability: – Throughout th...
Safed Semal Medicinal Seeds Ceiba PentandraAgriculture - greenfield agro forestry products - India - February 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Scientific Name:- Ceiba pentandra Shape:- Round Size:- 0.4-0.6 Color: -White Usage: –Germination (not for oil extraction) Age: -Fresh(less than a year, good for germination Origin: – India Packing: -5, 10, 20, 25, 50 (P/P) Availability: – Throughout ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"