Soybean Combine Harvester - Chinaprice: 5500.00 Dollar US$
The harvesting of soybeans include three processes which is reaping, threshing and cleaning. First, the cutter of the harvester cuts the soybeans. As the harvester machine drives through the field, the soybeans are pulled into the harvester in the front section, namely the head then the soybeans are collected by the rotating reel and cut by the cutter. Then the soybeans are fed into the threshing cylinder where the soybeans are separated from the plants. Finally, the cleaning process is accomplished by using air blower.
- Posted By: Amisy Machinery
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Weiyi Road,Zhengzhou,China, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.farming-machine.com
Published date: August 12, 2016 -
- Business Description: Amisy Machinery is established in 2000, with years experience in farming machines researching and designing, it becomes a respected manufacturer and main exporter in agricultural field. Amisy Machinery has given international farmers the access to using high quality farm machines with fast delivery and cost-effective price.
Mini Sugarcane HarvesterAgriculture - Amisy Machinery - China - August 12, 2016 - 5500.00 Dollar US$
Mini Sugarcane Harvester Mini sugarcane harvester usually is self-propel sugarcane harvester or connected with tractors. It has functions of picking up fallen sugarcane, cutting and paving the stalk. Mini sugarcane harvester can adapt to different la...
Self Propelled Corn HarvesterAgriculture - Amisy Machinery - China - August 12, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Hot sale Corn Combine Harvester Another big news for farmers! With years of experience, we have introduced the 2013 hot sale product---corn combine harvester, featured by compact structure, reliable performance and flexible operation, this corn harve...
Trailed Corn HarvesterAgriculture - Amisy Machinery - China - August 12, 2016 - 5500.00 Dollar US$
Trailed Corn Harvester Features 1. Multifunction: With a knapsack structure, it can complete the whole process of picking corncob, conveying and gathering corncob into boxes, hydraulically and automatically unloading grain and other functions at a ti...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"