Spices A Spice Is A Dried Seed Fruit Root Bark Or Vegetable Substance - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
sometimes hiding other flavors. may have other uses, including
medicinal, religious ritual, cosmetics or perfume production, or as a
vegetable. For example, turmeric roots are consumed as a vegetable and
garlic as an antibiotic. Spices have been categorized as fragrant,
aromatic plant products like cinnamon, cloves, ginger and pepper.
They’ve also been known to preserve foods and some have medicinal value,
such as turmeric with its anti- inflammatory, anti- fungal properties.
Unlike herbs, they are grown in more tropical and subtropical countries.
Additive: 0, 5% max
Moisture: 13, 5% max
Curcumin: 3% min, 4% min, 5% min, 6% min
Colour: shinny yellow orange
Taste hot and sweet
Packaging: 50kg/ pp bag or or your require
- Posted By: viet delta industrial co,ltd
- Phone: 84835119589
- Address: 20/5 Dinh Bo Linh, 24 ward, Binh Thanh Dist, HCM c, ho chi minh, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.spicesvietnam.vn
Published date: April 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: Viet Delta Co., Ltd was found in 2003, has been 10 years above in building a strong relationship with the local farmers, manufacturing Agro products for exporting, distributing and exporting tropical products special products of Vietnam. The main products of the Viet Delta were Agri products, special products, Agri products related and so on. Seeing the importance of spices and herbs, Viet Delta decided to be expert in expanding exporting spice products.
Viet Delta Co Ltd Was Found In 2003 Has Been 10 Years Above Building A Strong Relationship With TheAgriculture - viet delta industrial co,ltd - Vietnam - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
SPICES A spice is a dried seed, fruit, root, bark, or vegetable substance. Spice primarily used for flavoring, coloring or preserving food, sometimes hiding other flavors. may have other uses, including medicinal, religious ritual, cosmetics or perfu...
Spices A Spice Is A Dried Seed Fruit Root Bark Or Vegetable Substance Primarily Used For Flavoring CAgriculture - viet delta industrial co,ltd - Vietnam - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Item No: H002 Scientific name: Cloves Cloves are the dried flower buds of the small, tropical, evergreen tree Syzygium aromaticum. Cloves taste sweet spicy, have fragrance, antiseptic. Cloves are used as a spice in virtually every culinary culture. C...
Espelette Pepper Pdo Piment D AocAgriculture - biareats - USA - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
We are the biggest producer of Espelette pepper PDO , we offer competitive prices and premium quality products. we propose different format both for Foodservice end retail. We are in the process of...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"