Ss Series Sensing Rice Sorting Machine - Chinaprice: 8000.00 Dollar US$
SS series sensing rice sorting machine is specially for sorting light yellow rice and micro color spot rice. This type rice color sorter has excusive CMOS sensor and various color sorting models to provide high color identification and very lowest proportion of disqualified rice discharged. The color sorting machine is special used for sorting rice, millet, red rice and black rice in rice milling industry.
- Posted By: Whirlston
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.rice-processing.com
Published date: August 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: Profile
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing machinery such as paddy de-cleaner, rice huller, rice separator, rice milling machine, rice color sorter, and rice packing machine, and a variety of other grain processing machines.
Mpgv Series Rice Polishing MachineAgriculture - Whirlston - China - August 11, 2016 - 8500.00 Dollar US$
MPGV Series Rice Polishing Machine Introduction MPGV series rice polishing machine is designed and improved by introducing foreign advanced technology, which is the leading polishing set in rice processing field. The highlight of this polishing machi...
Nf Series Air Spraying Iron Roller Rice Milling MachineAgriculture - Whirlston - China - August 11, 2016 - 8000.00 Dollar US$
NF Series Air-Spraying Iron Roller Rice Milling Machine Description NF series air-spraying rice milling machine is suitable for whitening clean rice which sprayed air from the milling roller into the whitening chamber to increase rolling times for mu...
Mgcz Series Double Body Gravity Paddy SeparatorAgriculture - Whirlston - China - August 11, 2016 - 8500.00 Dollar US$
MGCZ Series Double-body Gravity Paddy Separator Paddy separator is indispensable in rice milling process. MGCZ series double-body gravity paddy separator is developed on the basis of foreign advanced technology. It is mainly used for separating brown...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"