The Edible Oil Refinery Process - Chinaprice: contact company for price
hydration by adding into hot water to remove the agglomerated and
deposited hydrosol and phosphatide because of their water affinity. The
separated gum ( after being dried) can be made into lecithin or added
into cakes or meals in the extraction workshop. Hydration degumming
process can improve oil edibility, storage and do well to downstream
neutralization section. This is oil refinery’s first step.
The second step is neutralizing. Oil containing fatty acid is mixed mechanically with a slight excess of alkali to react with fatty acids present to form soaps. The mixture is centrifuged to separate oil from soap stock. After washing with water, the water is separated from the oil in a second centrifuge. And then bleaching, degummed and neutralized oil are pumped into this system and mixed with by the use of bleaching earth. Our company have high quality oil refinery for sale.
- Posted By: zhengzhou bona
- Phone: 8637187091886
- Address: No.39 Huayuan Road, Jinshui District China, zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.bona-farmmachine.com/
Published date: November 28, 2014 -
- Business Description: Established in 2005, With its headquater located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, Zhengzhou Bona Enterprise Co Ltd (hereinafter referred as Bona Enterprise) is a middle scale enterprise mainly specialized in manufacturing and exporting various horse power tractors (10 220HP wheel tractors and mini walking tractors), and also various farming tools and implements such as front end loader, backhoe, lawn mower, trailer, rotary tiller, plough, riger, cultivator, seeder and planter, harverster, etc.
As an ISO and CE certified supplier, Bona brand has been famous throughout the world such as Latin America, Asia, Africa, and Europe, and recently our products are well accpeted by some EU countries.
We standby our commitment to provide the right products to every of our customers.
How Does The Crude Oil ConstituentAgriculture - zhengzhou bona - China - November 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Why crude oil refinery occurs, let’s check out the crude！ Crude oils are composed of a great variety of hydrocarbons ( Hydrocarbons) . Hydrocarbons ( HC) with one to four carbon atoms ( methane –butane) are gaseous at room temperature, hydro- ...
The Classification Of Crude OilsAgriculture - zhengzhou bona - China - November 28, 2014 - contact company for price
When you use crude oil refiner, you should know the classification of crude oil. The quality of crude oils can be classiﬁ ed either according to hydrocarbon type, product fractions, or sulfur content. Although rather unspeciﬁ c, these c...
The Distillation Of Oil RefiningAgriculture - zhengzhou bona - China - November 28, 2014 - contact company for price
To know the distillation of oil refining, first you should know crude oil, also called petroleum, is a complex mixture of carbon and hydrogen ( hydrocarbons) , which exist as a liquid in the earth' s crust. Crude oil has many compositions, some is bl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"