Vietnamese Long Rice 25 Broken High Quality - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
of white grain rice in many years.
We are specilizing in producing and exporting many kinds of rice as: Round grain white rice, Calrose rice, Long grain white rice, Jasmine white Rice sortexed Grade A for 2%-5% broken, Fragrant rice – all of them are collected from Vietnamese farmers in new crops.
In many years, we are exporting all of our rice to many country around the world as: Australia, USA, Hongkong, Mongolia…
All of our rice always are in good quality, good smell and very competitive price. We are very welcome all customers who are interested in rice.
We would like to offer all Long white rice 25%– High quality as below:
* Broken (max.) : 25%
* Glutinous rice (max) : 2.00%
* Moisture (max.) : 14.5%
* Foreign Matters (max.) : 0.50%
* Damaged kernels (max.) : 2.00%
* Yellow kernels (max.) : 1.5%
* Chakly kernels (max.) : 8.00%
* Red & Red streaked kernels (max.) : 2.00%
* Average length of whole kernerl (min) : 6.2mm
* Immature kernel (max.) : 1.50%
* Paddy (max) : 30 seeds/kg
* Crop : : New crop
* Milling degree : Well milled
By an Independent Inspection Company in Vietnam for weight, quantity, quality of this cargo. The result of the shipped weight, quantity and quality is issued by this company at port of loading to be final for both parties.
3. Packing: Ability to be packed into 25 or 50 kg PP bags.
The bags of rice can be stuffed at total 25MT into one 20ft container.
4. Payment:- T/T 50% UPON SALES CONFIRMATION AND REMAIN BY T/T 50% AGAINST PRESENTATION SHIPPING OF DOCS
- BY TRANSFERABLE, IRREVOCABLE L/C ISSUING OR CONFIRMED BY PRIME BANKS PAYABLE 100% AT SIGHT
5. Shipment time: within 15 days upon receiving Buyers Deposit or L/C.
6. Documents for payment: As per the requirement of destination.
In common, they are:
6.1. Commercial Invoice
6.2. Packing List
6.3. Bill of Lading
6.4. Cert. of Quantity, Weight and Quality
6.5. Certificate of Origin
6.6. Fumigation Certificate
6.7. Phytosanitary Certificate
6.8. Insurance Policy (if CIF)
6.9. Non GMO certificate (if any)
Thanks for your attention, we hope that we can co-operate and satisfy all of your need. As if you need any further information or samples below our specifications, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks and best regards
SONA INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
No. 38, 16th Street, Ward 4, Dist 4, Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
Tel: + 84 8 5401 2510 - Fax: + 84 8 5401 2951
Skype : sonainter2
Web : vinarice.vn
Mobile : +84 937 160 295
Vietnamese Long Rice 25 Broken High Quality
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Sona International
- Phone: 84854012510
- Address: 38, 16th street, hochiminh, Vietnam
- Website: http://vinarice.vn
Published date: November 12, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Combined Harvester 4l 0 6Agriculture - Chengdu Capoly Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
This combined harvester(4L-0.6) is designed to harvest paddy rice and wheat.It has two strong points:1. When it is applied to reap rice and wheat, the cutting height can be freely adjusted. 2. The seeds of rice and wheat shall be seperated from straw...
Corn Sheller 5ty 33 150Agriculture - Chengdu Capoly Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Corn Sheller 5TY-33-150 is designed to seperate maize seeds from cob. It is widely applied by farms and plants. It is compatible with electric motor, gasoline engine and diesel engine as well. Product name Corn Sheller Model 5TY-33-150 Spindle speed(...
Combined Corn Husker Sheller 5tyb 33 78Agriculture - Chengdu Capoly Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 12, 2012 - contact company for price
The combined Corn Husker Sheller (5TYB-33-78 ) is designed to strip off maize husks and seperate corn seeds from the maize cob.It is widely applied by farms and plants, and unleshes a lot of labor.It is compactable with electric motor, gasoline engin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"