Walking Type Rice Transplanter - Chinaprice: 6500.00 Dollar US$
Walking-type rice transplanter is special designed for small scale rice seedling planting in the paddy field. It relieves farmers from heavy farm working of planting paddy by hand. Our walking-type rice transplanter adopts Japanese technology and equips YAMAHA engine, thus it can ensure high reliability and stable performance. Its compact structure, small volume and flexibility make it popular in small scale paddy transplanting.
- Posted By: Whirlston
- Phone: +8615038394010
- Address: Jingliu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.rice-processing.com
Published date: October 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: Profile
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery is a specialized manufacturer for rice processing machinery such as paddy de-cleaner, rice huller, rice separator, rice milling machine, rice color sorter, and rice packing machine, and a variety of other grain processing machines.
Gasoline Olive Nut HarvesterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - October 4, 2016 - 5500.00 Dollar US$
Gasoline Olive/Nut Harvester Gasoline Olive Harvester is mainly used to harvest the olives, almonds, hazelnuts, coffee beans and other nuts from nut trees in the orchard. It’s especially suitable for Mediterranean countries and other countries where ...
Electric Olive Nut HarvesterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - October 4, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
Electric Olive/Nut Harvester WR-260 electric olive harvesting machine is specialized designed for picking nuts from the nut tree in the orchard. It is equipped with 12V direct current electrical motor. It’s designed with high strength aluminum metal ...
4u Series Potato HarvesterAgriculture - Whirlston - China - October 4, 2016 - 6500.00 Dollar US$
4U Series Potato Harvester Our potato harvester is used for harvesting root crops or fruit like potatoes, carrots, garlic and other crops which are under the ground. It can unload automatically. The anti-grass winding function of the machine enables ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"