Horse Tail Hair Fabric For Lining Cloth - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We produce horsehair fabric for cloth- making and industrial decoration use.
Characteristics of horsehair fabric for lining cloth: Non- shrinking, good at flexibility, softness and stiffness. Ideal good quality lining cloth for making top grade clothing. Clothes made with horse tail hair lining cloth are stiff, beautiful, durable and lasting in keeping shape.
- Posted By: Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86-318-7516566
- Address: NO.75 Yucai North Road Anping County,Hengshui City, Hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.animalhair.com
Published date: May 8, 2014 -
- Business Description: Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd. processes and exports various
animal hair, mainly including horse tail hair, horse mane hair, cattle
tail hair, goat hair, animal fine hair and horsehair fabrics
Horse Hair For Brush FiberAnimal hair - Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd - China - May 8, 2014 - contact company for price
we supply high quality dressed horse tail hair to worldwide customers for many years used in bow hair, brush industry, rocking horses, tail extension， wig and braiding art etc. Advantages: Anping is well known as Processing & Distribution Cent...
Horse Tail Hair Brown DyedAnimal hair - Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We supply several colors :mainly white, black, mixed, brown, grey, sorrel, dyed and so on, and various size :mainly 6-36' , 36' up we can supply also. Horse Tail Hair Thank you in advance for your consideration
Horse Tail Hair Brown Mixed DyedAnimal hair - Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Horse tail hair can be divided into black, white, grey, mixed and brown according to natural colors. It can be divided into natural horse tail hair, dyed horse tail hair, washed horse tail hair according to ways of process. Horse tail hair can be div...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"