Horse Tail Hair Yarn And Other Animal - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We process horse tail hair yarn and other animal hair yarn products. Horse tail hair yarn is mainly used in making of horse tail hair cloth.
Advantages: Anping is well known as Processing & Distribution Center of Animal Hair in North China. This enables us to provide to customers animal hair products with most economical cost, guaranteed quality and delivery.
- Posted By: Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86-318-7516566
- Address: NO.75 Yucai North Road Anping County,Hengshui City, Hengshui, China
- Website: http://www.animalhair.com
Published date: May 29, 2014 -
- Business Description: Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd. processes and exports various
animal hair, mainly including horse tail hair, horse mane hair, cattle
tail hair, goat hair, animal fine hair and horsehair fabrics
Horse Tail Hair And ManeAnimal hair - Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd - China - May 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Horse tail hair fabric for industrial use We produce horsehair fabric for lining cloth and industrial decoration. In this page, we mainly introduce detail specification and illustrated photos of our latest designs of horsehair fabrics for industrial ...
Dyed Horse Tail HairAnimal hair - Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd - China - May 24, 2014 - contact company for price
Horse tail hair can be divided into black, white, grey, mixed and brown according to natural colors. It can be divided into natural horse tail hair, dyed horse tail hair, washed horse tail hair according to ways of process. Horse tail hair can be div...
Horse Tail Hair Violin BowAnimal hair - Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co.,Ltd - China - May 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Anping JuLong Animal By Product Co. , Ltd. processes and exports various animal hair, mainly including horse tail hair, horse mane hair, cattle tail hair, goat hair, animal fine hair and horsehair fabrics. Anping County has a history of more than 400...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"