Argo Products And Agricultural Seeds Produce - Nigeriaprice: contact company for price
coal, cashew nuts, kola nut, bitter kola, maize, sesame seeds, Arabic
gums, palm oil, cow horns, etc
We can supply in huge quantities which varies from individual buyers, it will be more appreciated if
prospective can visit our factory site for further negotiations and contract sealing.
We were established since 2009 and have been involved with a couple of reputable organization around
the world especially Europe and America.
- Posted By: Negotia Integrated Services Limited
- Phone: 2348155666999
- Address: 21 church street off salvation road Opebi, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Website: http://Negotiaservices.com
Published date: June 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Quality Fresh Eggs At Moderate Prices Available In Large QuantitiesAnimal Husbandry - siamgroup co.,ltd - Thailand - May 1, 2013 - contact company for price
We are a poultry farm/company base in Thailand. We supply quality Fresh Eggs. We are reputed for our quality product. We make sure our customers are satisfied after each service. so that is why we can maintain them as our customers for ever. We also ...
Peanut Residue With Competitive PriceAnimal Husbandry - Sovimex Co., Ltd - Vietnam - March 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Dear Sir/Madam First, we would like to send warmly greetings to your customer. we areSovimex Co., Ltd in viet nam, specializing in supplying all kinds agricultural waste such as: peanut shell powder, peanut residue, cashew husk, rice bran powder... I...
Rice Bran Powder With Competitive PriceAnimal Husbandry - Sovimex Co., Ltd - Vietnam - March 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Dear customers!!!!! we would like to take the opportunity of introducing ourselves as one of leading exporters in Viet Nam, Sovimex Co., Ltd , specializing in providing all kinds agriculture Waste such as rice bran powder, corn cob powder, saw dust.....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"