Nit World Internet Registry - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Centre (APNIC) IP address of a national registration bodies (NIR). To
NIT World Internet Registry is the convener of the IP address allocation
Union, responsible for China's Internet Service Provider (ISP) and
Internet users with IP addresses and AS number allocation management
services.we NIT World Internet Registry, the Asian region, one of the
largest domain name registration. We have the most advanced technology
team, strict compliance with intellectual property disputes is also one
of the organizations to register domain names.
- Posted By: NIT World Internet Registry
- Phone: 15156300005
- Address: anhui whu, wuhu, China
- Website: http://www.n-net.org.cn
Published date: July 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Robusta And Arabica Coffee Beans From VietnamCoffee Beans - VNFOOD CO. Ltd., - Vietnam - July 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Vnfood Ltd., is producer and direct exporter of Vietnam Dried natural food dealing in supplying Robusta coffee, Arabica coffee. Roasted and green. - Robusta Coffee, Arabica coffee. Roasted and green. - Coffee beans S16, S18 - Screen 13-18, dry washed...
Roasted Coffe Bean Available For Export Monthly DeliverysCoffee Beans - REFIXNET - Italy - June 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Italian coffee producer since 1760 , available on export for coffee ground , roasted beens, varius mixtures. Production for supermarkets and horeca. Very competitive figures. Great value for money. Our Company manages three roasters, and is able to p...
Coffee Beans Vietnam S OriginCoffee Beans - VNFOOD CO. Ltd., - Vietnam - June 21, 2013 - contact company for price
- Robusta Coffee, arabica coffee. Roasted and green. - Coffee beans S16, S18 - Sreen 13-18, dry washed, wet polished, both green and roasted bean. - Packing: 50 kgs/bag - Origin Vietnam Vnfood Ltd., is producer and direct exporter of Vietnam dried na...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"