Animal Feed Additive Xylanase - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Sichuan, China (Mainland) Type Feed Grade Enzymes Efficacy Promote
Healthy & Growth, Promote Nutrition Brand Name Habio Color Light Yellow
Characteristics of Habio Xylanase
1. Wide pH Range
The optimal reaction pH and temperature of Habio xylanase is 6.5 and 37, respectively (Figures 1). Although the gastrointestinal tracts of livestock and poultry are always under acidic condition (pH < 7), the acidic Habio xylanase can play better roles in livestock and poultry than other neutral or alkaline xylanases.
2. Good Stability
After storage for 12 months, relative activity of Habio xylanase is still more than 85%.
Habio high-yield Xylanase strain separated from tropical soil. Habio Xylanase has good thermal stability not only under dry condition, but also under damp-heat condition. Remained enzyme activity of Coated Xylanase is around 90%, regular granule is around 75% and powder is around 70% in environment of 80% humidity at 90 for 5 minutes.
Applications of Xylanase in feedstuff
Xylanase is the specific degradation enzyme of xylan which degrades xylan to oligosaccharides. Since livestock and poultry can not produce sufficient xylanase in alimentary tracts, the following effects can be archieved by adding exogenous xylanase to feeds:
(1) Degrading xylans, thus efficiently decreasing chyme mucosity;
(2) Enhancing chyme passing through intestinal tracts, thus increasing feed intake and production performance of livestock and poultry;
(3) Enhancing the contact of chyme with digestive enzyme and intestinal mucosa, thus increasing digestibility and absorptivity of nutrients.
(4) Breaking down the structure of cell walls and releasing the inside nutrients, thus increasing the utilization efficiency of feedstuff;
(5) Increasing the activity of endogenous digestive enzymes, thus enhancing digestibility of animals;
(6) Inhibiting growth of anaerobic microorganism colonies, thus reducing the incidence of intestinal diseases;
(7) Enhancing the digestibility and utilization efficiency of feeds, and increasing proportions of wheat bran, wheat middlings and other plant feedstuff, thus reducing feed costs;
(8) Enhancing absorption of nutrients, thus reducing environmental pollution
Animal Feed Additive Xylanase
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Mianyang Habio Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 13438199644
- Address: South Railway Station East Road, Wuhou District, C, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.habio.com
Published date: October 31, 2012 -
- Business Description: Mianyang Habio Bioengineering Co., Ltd. (Habio) is specialized in the
research, development and industrialization of the most advanced
biotechnologies in the world, with its parent group company's abundant
financial and other supports. At present, Habio's research team consists
of more than 10 principal researchers with PH.D or Master Degrees in the
fields, such as animal nutrition, microbiology, gene engineering and
Habio has established strategic partnership with many famous academic institutions such as Feed Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Microbiology of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Sichuan Agricultural University. Habio has established Habio Beijing Research and Development Center in the Feed Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, focusing on the research on feed enzymes. Habio has also set up a national laboratory in Sichuan University, focusing on the research on molecular biology, microbial fermentation, transgenic technologies and so on.
Habio has been conducting more than 10 research projects sponsored by national and provincial agencies such as National 863 Program, National Natural Science Foundation, National Transgenic Plants and Industrialization Program and Sichuan Province. Habio owns more than 10 international and national patents in the fields such as feed additives, intermediates of medicines and microbial fermentation engineering, most of which have leading positions nationally or internationally.
Relying on the self owned core technologies and through successive investment, Habio has set up two large scale production factories for microbial fermentation products, one in Chengdu and the other in Mianyang, Sichuan Province of China. The two factories have the annual production capacity of 15000 metric tons for high tech biologically fermented products. According to sustainable development and innovation, Habio has capability to satisfy multiple demands by international clients. The main products are Phytase, Xylanase, Beta mananase, Beta glucanase, Lipase, Alpha galactosidase, Cellulase, Catalase, Compound Enzymes and other fermentation products. Our high quality products, competitive price and well services of Habio are over 30 regions and countries including China. Some great global giant company, such as Gargill, Purina, Adisseo and Kemin, have become our client and cooperative partner for several years.
D Biotin Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: D- biotin ( Feed Grade) CAS. : 58- 85- 5 Formula: C10H16N2O3S Appearance: A white or almost white powder Packing: 20kg/ carton Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture. Shelf life: 24 months A...
Vitamin E Powder Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: Vitamin E Powder ( Feed Grade) CAS. : 7695- 91- 2 Formula: C31H52O3 Appearance: Nearly white to yellowish granular/ powder Packing: 25kg/ drum Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture. Shelf l...
Canthaxanthin Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
product name: Canthaxanthin( Feed Grade) CAS. : 514- 78- 3 Formula: C40H52O2 Appearance: Voilet- brown to Violet- red free flowing microcapsule Packing: 20kg/ carton Storage: SealedÂ packageÂ inÂ dark, Â coolÂ andÂ dryÂ places Shelf life: 36 months D...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"