Animal Feed Fishmeal - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Max6% Sand: Max3% Bacterium: Negative Salmonela: Absent
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 865435021628
- Address: No486 Huanghe 5th, binzhou, China
- Website: http://www.sdrongfeng.com
Published date: September 25, 2012 -
- Business Description: We are a Bio tech Development Company, which can research and produce biological feed, purchase and sell agricultural products. Our main products are aquiculture products, livestock raising, biological feed, particles, soybean transgenic protein, biomass fuel, bio organic fertilizer. etc, and sell well to Beijing, Tianjin, Jilin, Henan, Jiangsu and so on, more than 10 provinces, cities and districts, and also we export to many foreign countries, including Korea, Southeast Asian countries, West Europe countries.
D Biotin Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: D- biotin ( Feed Grade) CAS. : 58- 85- 5 Formula: C10H16N2O3S Appearance: A white or almost white powder Packing: 20kg/ carton Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture. Shelf life: 24 months A...
Vitamin E Powder Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: Vitamin E Powder ( Feed Grade) CAS. : 7695- 91- 2 Formula: C31H52O3 Appearance: Nearly white to yellowish granular/ powder Packing: 25kg/ drum Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture. Shelf l...
Canthaxanthin Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
product name: Canthaxanthin( Feed Grade) CAS. : 514- 78- 3 Formula: C40H52O2 Appearance: Voilet- brown to Violet- red free flowing microcapsule Packing: 20kg/ carton Storage: SealedÂ packageÂ inÂ dark, Â coolÂ andÂ dryÂ places Shelf life: 36 months D...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"