Feed Additives Dicalcium Phosphate - Chinaprice: contact company for price
white free flowing powder
P 18% MIN
Ca 22% MIN
F 0.18% MAX
As 30 PPM MAX
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: anning jindi chemical co.,ltd
- Phone: 008618628104508
- Address: 7th floor, willow garden, Anning, Kunming, Yunnan , Kunming, China
Published date: December 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: anning jindi chemical is a professionalmanufacturer in feed grade DCP
18% & MCP 22% field
by using aboudant phosphate mine resources, we can provide customers' qualified products with most competitive price
despite other industries, ANNING JINDI CHENMICAL CO.,LTD has aready become the top No 1 sipplier of dicalcium phosphate (DCP 18%) & monocalcium phosphate ( MCP 22% )
Its annual production capacity reaches to:
DCP 18% 600000MT
MCP 22% 300000MT
D Biotin Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: D- biotin ( Feed Grade) CAS. : 58- 85- 5 Formula: C10H16N2O3S Appearance: A white or almost white powder Packing: 20kg/ carton Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture. Shelf life: 24 months A...
Vitamin E Powder Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: Vitamin E Powder ( Feed Grade) CAS. : 7695- 91- 2 Formula: C31H52O3 Appearance: Nearly white to yellowish granular/ powder Packing: 25kg/ drum Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture. Shelf l...
Canthaxanthin Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Wuhan Healthdream Biological Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
product name: Canthaxanthin( Feed Grade) CAS. : 514- 78- 3 Formula: C40H52O2 Appearance: Voilet- brown to Violet- red free flowing microcapsule Packing: 20kg/ carton Storage: SealedÂ packageÂ inÂ dark, Â coolÂ andÂ dryÂ places Shelf life: 36 months D...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"