Feed Enzyme Phytase 5 000 Or 200 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
E-mail: sapphire (at) engroup.cn
Phytase as an enzyme is capable of breaking down phytates in feeds to release inorganic phosphorus and inositol as well as protein, amino acids, trace minerals and other nutrients chelated with phytates. Thus, phytase can reduce or eliminate the supplementation of inorganic phosphorus in feeds for monogastric animals and improve the utilization efficiency of these nutrients contained in feedstuff. As much as 90 % of the total phosphorus in cereals and oilseeds can be locked up in the form of phytate, which is a virtually indigestible form of phosphorus in plants used in animal feeds.
ENOLZYME Phytase: 6-phytase
Phytase Activity: 5, 000U/g-200, 000U/g
Appearance: White Granule or Light Yellow Powder
Particle size: 30-80 Mesh or 80-120 Mesh
Loss on Drying: Not more than 8%
Odour: Normal microbian fermentation odour
pH: 2.0-6.5, optimum pH: 5.5
Activity Temperature: 20-85°C, favorable at 50°C
Carrier Material: Starch or according to customer’s request.
1) Reduce the supplementation of costly inorganic phosphorus in feeds, reduce the feed cost, and increase the profit of both feed companies and farms.
2) Reduce the total phosphorus content in livestock/poultry feeds, and reduce the excreted phosphorus through manure by 40-60%, thus reducing environmental pollution
3) Increase the utilization efficiency of minerals, protein and other nutrients, and improve the production performance of livestock/poultry
4) Increase the space in feed formula to improve feed quality
5) Reduce the risk of heavy metal poisoning and microbial pollution caused by dicalcium phosphate and bone meal, respectively
UNIT DEFINITION: (GB/T-18634)
One Phytase unit (U) is defined as the amount of enzyme which liberates 1μmole inorganic phosphorus per minute from 5.0 mmol/L sodium phytate at 37.0°C and at pH 5.5.
Recommended Dosage (g/T)
Enzyme Activity 5, 000U/g 10, 000U/g 50, 000U/g 200, 000U/g
Broiler 100-120 50-60 12-15 5-6
Layer 60-80 30-40 8-10 4
Meat Duck 100-120 50-60 12-15 5-6
Pig 100-120 50-50 12-15 5-6
PACKAGING: 25kg/carton, packaging can be made according to customer’s request.
SHIEF LIFE: Store in the dry, ventilation and shaded place to avoid high temperature and humidity, 12 months at ordinary temperature.
- Posted By: EN Bio-tech Limited Company
- Phone: 8615210596834
- Address: F.1, West Building of IAPPST,CAAS, No.2, Yuanmingy, Beijing, China, China
- Website: http://www.engroup.cn
Published date: August 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: EN GROUP has been specializing in the field of enzymes since 2001 and
dated back to Wenzhou Hongli Bio engineering Co., Ltd.
In 2009, with a total invested of 150 million Yuan, a new production base of enzymes was built in the economic and technical development zone of Shuyang city, Jiangsu Province, which occupies an area of 100 acres, with an annual production of 40,000 tons. The products line started from feed enzymes and gradually comes to brewing enzymes, paper making enzymes, clothing enzymes, baking enzymes and so on. Main products phytase, xylanase, mannanase, alpha galactosidase, cellulase, beta glucanase, amylase, protease and complex enzymes have already gained great honor in United States, Russia, Ukraine, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea and other regions.
All the products of EN GROUP are under the quality of ISO9001, ISO22000, FDA, as well as FAMI QS and we always supply the most excellent enzymes to our esteemed customers with the standardized and scientific management, advanced technology and strictly control of the manufacturing processing.
EN GROUP constantly upgrades its products and focuses on strengthening the enzyme engineering and fermentation technology. With sustained efforts, EN GROUP's employees dedicated to develop EN GROUP into the top scientific enterprise with international competitiveness in a reasonable short time. We are on the way to keep promoting the further co operation with our increasing number of international partners.
Feed Additives Chemicals 50 Choline Chloride 60 75 98Feed - Additives - Qingdao Oasis Sino Trading Co., Ltd - China - August 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Formulation: 50%powder/ 60% powder Assay: ≥50%/≥60% Loss on drying : ≤3.0%/≤3.0% Granule : (through 20mesh): ≥90%/≥90% Carrier: corn cob Colour: yellow brown Function: choline chloride is one kind of vitamins. It i...
Supply Enramycin High Quality Low PriceFeed - Additives - Cn Source Group Limited - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Enramycin is a polypeptide antibiotic developed as a feed additive. It is produced by Streptomycesfungicidus. This antibiotic has a strong antibacterial activity against Grampositive bacteria and inhibits the development of major pathogens of the gut...
Supply Ferrous Carbonate Feed GradeFeed - Additives - Cn Source Group Limited - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Used as iron supplement in animal feeds and fertilizers.We CN SOURCE GROUP LIMITED have been following the GMP and ISO regulation in our management as well as in our service procedure. If you have interest in any product, please feel free to contact ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"