Feed Grade Glycine - Chinaprice: 1.31 Dollar US$
EINECS code: 200-272-2
HS No.: 2922.491990
Molecular weight: 75.067
Appearance: White crystals or crystalline powder
Grade: food grade, medicine grade
Certifications: ISO9001, HACCP, KOSHER, HALAL, FAMI-QS
Product source: homemade the factory
Package: 25kg/bag or drum. Available for different kinds of packing per customer's request.
A white crystal or crystallized powder with a particular sweetness, it dissolves in water, and pyridine, slightly in absolute alcohol, doesn’t dissolve in diethyl ether, melting point: 232-236oC
(1) Used as a flavoring or sweetener, in combination with DL-alanine or Citric acid, it can be used in Alcoholic beverage, used as an acid corrector or buffer for the composition of wine and soft beverage, used as an additive for the flavor and taste of food, retain its original color and to provide a source of sweet;
(2) Used as an antiseptic agent for fish flakes and peanut jams;
(3) Can play a buffering role in the taste of edible salt and vinegar;
(4) Used in food processing, brewing process, meat processing and soft beverage formulas as well as in Saccharin Sodium in order to remove bitterness;
(5) Can play a certain role in metal chelation and antioxidation, used as a stabilizer for cream, cheese, margarine, fast cooked noodles or convenient noodles, wheat flour and pig lard.
(6) Used as a stabilizer for Vitamin C;
(7) 10% raw material of monosodium glutamate is glycine.
(8) Used as an antiseptic agent.
- Phone: +86 13582143708
- Address: No. 777 South Xinghua Street, Jizhou City, Hebei Province, China, Jizhou, Hebei, China
- Website: http://www.jizhouhuaheng.com
Published date: September 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: Jizhou Huaheng Biological Technology Co., Ltd is one of China’s largest manufacturer of amino acids. The company has the most advanced production equipment in China, a sound quality assurance system and a high-quality production management team. Our products cover food additives, pharmaceutical intermediates, APIs and so on. The main products include Glycine, L-Lysine HCL, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Glutamic acid, L-Cysteine, L-Cysteine HCL, disodium succinate, L-Alanine and DL- Alanine.
Pet Bowls FeedersFeed - Additives - petloves company ltd - China - October 11, 2016 - contact company for price
PetLoves, over 12years cooperation with many strong brand customers, pet product chain stores and superstores worldwide. We specialize in designing, manufacturing and exporting melamine pet bowls.All bowls offer impressive strength, scratch resistanc...
Dha Animal FeedFeed - Additives - Xiamen Huison Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Product feature: Huison’s DHA algae biomass is obtained from Schizochytrium by biotechnology. Rich in DHA, protein, nucleotide, polysaccharide, vitamin and other bioactivators, Huison’s DHA algae biomass is an excellent nutrient supplement for aquacu...
High Quality Useful Bath GlovesFeed - Additives - Eternity Safety & Glove - China - August 15, 2016 - 0.30 Dollar US$
Eternity Safety Corp. has been ISO 9001 certified since 2008 and utilizes ISO processes to ensure that you consistently get quality products and services. We also supply NIOSH certified respiratory equipment that is regularly tested to verify that pr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"