Yuensun Want To Sell Garcinia Cambogia Extract - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Active Ingredient: Hydroxycitric Acid 90%
Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh
Test Method: HPLC
Garcinia Cambogia Extract description
Garcinia Cambogia Extract Function
1. Hydroxycitric acid reportedly promotes weight loss, in part, through suppression of hunger. However, this mechanism has never been evaluated in humans in a controlled study. Eighty- nine mildly overweight females were prescribed 5020- kJ diets for 12 weeks as part of a double- blind, placebo- controlled parallel group study. Forty- two participants ingested 400- mg caplets of Garcinia cambogia 30- 60 min prior to meals for a total dose of 2.4 g/ day ( 1.2 g/ day HCA) .
2. Garcinia extract was isolated from the fruit of the Garcinia cambogia and was used as a potential antiobesity agent. In week 3 of culture with insulin, the fat cells exhibited more numerous and larger intracytoplasmic lipid droplets ( i. e. 30- 40 microm( 2) ) . When Garcinia extract and insulin were added simultaneously, the accumulation of lipid droplets was inhibited and the peak droplet area shifted to become smaller ( 10- 20 microm( 2) ) . The activities of glycerophosphate dehydrogenase, a marker of adipose differentiation, were not significantly inhibited. These findings suggest that the Garcinia extract inhibits lipid droplet accumulation in fat cells without affecting adipose conversion.
3. Garcinia cambogia extract is a herbal preparation that has been suggested as useful in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. In the present study this drug was tested for its antiulcerogenic effect. Oral pretreatment with Garcinia cambogia fruit extract ( 1 g/ kg body wt/ day) for 5, 10 or 15 days protected the gastric mucosa against the damage induced by indomethacin ( 20 mg/ kg body wt) . The volume and acidity of the gastric juice decreased in the pretreated rats. The glycoprotein levels of the gastric contents which were decreased in the untreated rats, maintained near normal levels in the pretreated rats. Protein which was elevated in the gastric juice of untreated rats, showed near normal levels in the pretreated rats. Garcinia cambogia was able to decrease the acidity and to increase the mucosal defence in the gastric areas, thereby justifying its use as an antiulcerogenic agent.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract Application:
1. Applied in food field, it is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field, it is widely added into various kinds of health products to prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom of climacteric syndrome.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate.
4. Owning estrogenic effect and reliefing symptom of climacteric syndrome.
- Posted By: Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 862962893180
- Address: Room 1301, Tongda Building, Tangyan Road, Hi-tech , xi'an, China
- Website: http://www.yuensunshine.com
Published date: December 16, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Spine Date Seed ExtractFeed - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - December 16, 2014 - contact company for price
CAS NO. : 55466- 05- 2 Active Ingredient: 1% ~2% Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh Test Method: HPLC UV Spine date seed extract description Product information English name: Spine date seed extract Latin name: Semen ziziphiSpinosae Family & Genus:...
Yuensun Want To Sell Corosolic AcidFeed - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - December 16, 2014 - contact company for price
CAS NO. : 4547- 24- 4 Active Ingredient: 5% ~ 20% Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh Test Method: HPLC Corosolic Acid description Corosolic Acid is from the Loquat leaf Extracts. In vivo experimental results show that Corosolic Acid achieves the ef...
I Want To Sell Astragalus ExtractFeed - Additives - Xian Yuensun Biological Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - December 9, 2014 - contact company for price
CAS NO. : 89250- 26- 0 Active Ingredient: Polysaccharides 10% - 70% Astragalosides 0.1% - 98% Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh Test Method: UV Astragalus Extract description Introduction: Latin Name: Radix Astragali The portion of the plant used ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"