Alfalfa Hay Bales - Ukraineprice: 141.00 Dollar US$
Monthly capacity: 1000 tons
Year of harvesting: 2016
Methods of use: Animal feed, fertilizer
Animals list: Horses, cattle, deer, pigs, chickens, goats, ships
Shelf life: 1 year
Port of Embarkation: Odessa, Ukraine
Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR (CIF)
Container Capacity (kgm): 21 000 (vary depending on container and bales types)
Transit Time: 10-36
We meet customers need and ready to pack alfalfa bales in several bales types.
- Posted By: Ukrainian Alfalfa
- Phone: +380997081618
- Address: Stelmakha, 10A, Kyiv, Kyiv City, Ukraine
- Website: http://alfalfa.in.ua/
Published date: October 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: Ukrainian Alfalfa is an alfalfa pellets exporter from Ukraine. Ukrainian Alfalfa guarantees the best quality of the Alfalfa pellets product. We endeavor to ship our product as fast as possible despite whether it is for local customer or for foreign one. We are really passionate about our business. We'll do our best to satisfy your need.
Alfalfa Hay PelletsFeed - Ukrainian Alfalfa - Ukraine - October 6, 2016 - 141.00 Dollar US$
Alfalfa pellets manufactured from artificially dried alfalfa hay harvested in 2016. Eligible for horses, cattle, pigs, chickens, ships, goats and rabbits. GENERAL INFORMATON Origin: Ukraine Monthly capacity: 1000 tons Year of harvesting: 2016 Methods...
Shrimp Shell Meal For Animal FeedFeed - Duong Tin Duong Co. , Ltd - Vietnam - September 10, 2016 - 382.00 Dollar US$
Dear Sir, With pleasure, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as Duong Tin Duong from Vietnam, specializing in exporting raw animal feed like fish meal, shrimp meal, meat meal and agricultural products like tapioca starch, sw...
55kw Droplet Fish Feed Crusher Fy Zw60bFeed - Fanway Fish Feed Machinery - China - August 31, 2016 - check with company for price
The crushing process enlarges the surface area of the raw materials which can help to increase the solubility of the feed in digestive juice and promote the digestion of the animal. It is specially designed to the fine grinding of cellulose materials...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"