Alfalfa Hay Bales - Ukraineprice: 141.00 Dollar US$
Monthly capacity: 1000 tons
Year of harvesting: 2016
Methods of use: Animal feed, fertilizer
Animals list: Horses, cattle, deer, pigs, chickens, goats, ships
Shelf life: 1 year
Port of Embarkation: Odessa, Ukraine
Shipping Terms: FOB, CFR (CIF)
Container Capacity (kgm): 21 000 (vary depending on container and bales types)
Transit Time: 10-36
We meet customers need and ready to pack alfalfa bales in several bales types.
- Posted By: Ukrainian Alfalfa
- Phone: +380997081618
- Address: Stelmakha, 10A, Kyiv, Kyiv City, Ukraine
- Website: http://alfalfa.in.ua/
Published date: October 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: Ukrainian Alfalfa is an alfalfa pellets exporter from Ukraine. Ukrainian Alfalfa guarantees the best quality of the Alfalfa pellets product. We endeavor to ship our product as fast as possible despite whether it is for local customer or for foreign one. We are really passionate about our business. We'll do our best to satisfy your need.
Crab Shell Meal For Animal FeedFeed - Viet Delta Company Limited - Vietnam - April 25, 2017 - 700.00 Dollar US$
Crab shell meal for sales with best price and punctual delivery * Size: 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 mm • Protein: 20%-25% min • Rich in Amino Acid (stimulation of appetite), Calcium, Phosphorus… • Nitrogen: > 3% • P2O5: > 2% • Moisture: 10% max Payment t...
Soyabean Meal HiproFeed - PRESTIGE FEED MILLS LIMITED - India - April 11, 2017 - contact company for price
soybean meal allows microbes to produce maximum levels of high-quality microbial protein. A good source of amino acids, soybean meal also functions as a widely accepted alternative to fishmeal in aquaculture diets Processed from Non-GMO Soybean by so...
Soyabean MealFeed - PRESTIGE FEED MILLS LIMITED - India - April 11, 2017 - contact company for price
Processed from Non-GMO Soybean by solvent extraction process. Widely available, highly palatable, and rich in essential amino acids. Highly digestible for swine and poultry, the amino acids in soybean meal complement other ingredients to create a bal...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"