Rice Bran Required For Poultry Feed - Indiaprice: contact company for price
We are looking for RICE BRAN for our client in India. Herewith is the detailed information of the product & specification of RICE BRAN as follow,
Quantity required is 100 - 150 MT, on urgent basis
Specification of RICE BRAN as follows:
1.RICE BRAN SHOULD BE NON-RANCID.
2.Crude Protein 13% (minimum)
3.Crude Fat 17% (minimum)
4.Moistore 10% (maximum)
5.Total Ash 9% (maximum)
If you are interested please quote rate and send samples.
Please send your complete offer at the earliest as follow:
• Product Name
• Product specification, you are offering
• Ex work price
• Packing details
• Payment terms
Thanks and regards.
Skype : hitskothari
- Posted By: The Negotiators
- Phone: 919825232430
- Address: Jeevandip 203, Ring Road, Surat, Surat, India
Published date: August 2, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Palm Kernel ExpellerFeed - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Palm kernel expeller is a by- product of the crushing and expelling of oil from palm kernel. This product is known for its balanced energy and protein, high fibre, good level of residual oil and high in palmitic acid. For many years, it has been used...
Soybean MealFeed - Hermit Resource - Malaysia - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Soybean Meal is produced from cleaned, Non GMO Soya beans, after a series of preparatory physical processes followed by a multistage extraction of Oil. All of this is in a highly sophisticated hygienically controlled plant. Its mainly used by poultry...
Zinc Sulphate Granular 33 Feed GradeFeed - Sincere Union Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd - China - May 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Molecular Formula : ZnSO4. H2O Molecular Weight : 179.45 CAS NO. : 7446- 19- 7 Properties : Zinc Sulphate Granular 33% Feed Grade is white crystal powder. Use : As Zinc additive in feed- processing, Precipitating agent for viscose rayon; activator in...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"