Sell Sargassum Powder Seaweed For Feed - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
are SOVIMEX CO. , LTD one of the leading exporters in Viet Nam.
We specialize to supply many kind of SEAWEED which is important material in FERTILIZER, animal feed, agar making/ carrageenan, cosmetic, food industry such as Sargassum, Ulva Lactuca, Gracilaria ( raw and powderâ€¦) , e. ecottonii, sea grapes ( umibudo) with big quantity, good quality and competitive price from Vietnam
At the present, our price is very competitive so that please feel free to contact us via our mail address: sales2( at) sovimexco( dot) com , we strongly believe that our seaweed will satisfy your requirement.
hope to hear the good news soon.
- Posted By: sovimex
- Phone: 84839483538
- Address: 2/49 Phan Thuc Duyen Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh Dist, ho chi minh, Vietnam
Published date: December 16, 2015 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Sargassum Seaweed For Animal FeedFeed - sovimex - Vietnam - December 16, 2015 - contact company for price
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to you. We are SOVIMEX CO. , LTD one of the leading exporters in Viet Nam. We specialize to supply many kind of SEAWEED which is important material in FERTILIZER, animal feed, agar making/...
Guar Meal KormaFeed - Mahesh Agro Food Industries - India - November 2, 2015 - contact company for price
Guar Meal Korma is having upto 56- 58 % protein contains. Guar meal Korma is 100 % natural agricultural product without the addition of any chemicals or preservatives. Processed guar meal can be used either in conjunction with other feed stuffs or by...
Guar Meal ChuriFeed - Mahesh Agro Food Industries - India - November 2, 2015 - contact company for price
Guar Meal ( Churi) is having upto 43- 45% protein contains, Guar Meal ( Churi) comes as husk/ powder form. Guar meal churi is 100 % natural agricultural product without the addition of any chemicals or preservatives. Processed guar meal can be used e...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"