Shrimp Shell Meal For Animal Feed - Vietnamprice: 382.00 Dollar US$
Currently, we are launching the best offer of shrimp shell meal with competitive price and the following specifications:
Shrimp shell meal
Type: Shrimp shell meal grade 1 for animal feed
Protein: 35 - 40%
Moisture: 12% max
Impurity: 5% max
If you have any interest in our product, please feel free to contact us at skype add: emilyph67 or via email.
Thanks & Best Regards
- Posted By: Duong Tin Duong Co. , Ltd
- Phone: (+84)822622266
- Address: 14 Phan Ton Str, Dakao Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.dtdglobal.com
Published date: September 10, 2016 -
- Business Description: Spelcializing in exporting raw animal feed like fish meal, shrimp shell meal, and agricutural products like tapioca starch, sweet potato starch, betel nut,...
Reusable Food BagsFeed - CHERUB BABY - Australia - January 24, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Available in a Baby Food Pouch 10pk with bonus spoon and also a Food Pouch value 20pk. Each refillable food pouch is clear so you can easily see the contents and there is a space to record the date and name of your food for easy freezer and fridge st...
Alfalfa Hay PelletsFeed - Ukrainian Alfalfa - Ukraine - October 6, 2016 - 141.00 Dollar US$
Alfalfa pellets manufactured from artificially dried alfalfa hay harvested in 2016. Eligible for horses, cattle, pigs, chickens, ships, goats and rabbits. GENERAL INFORMATON Origin: Ukraine Monthly capacity: 1000 tons Year of harvesting: 2016 Methods...
Alfalfa Hay BalesFeed - Ukrainian Alfalfa - Ukraine - October 6, 2016 - 141.00 Dollar US$
Alfalfa hay bales are used as animal feed or fertilizer for gardening. GENERAL INFORMATON Origin: Ukraine Monthly capacity: 1000 tons Year of harvesting: 2016 Methods of use: Animal feed, fertilizer Animals list: Horses, cattle, deer, pigs, chickens,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"