Azadirachtin Fertilizer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Azadirachtin is the extract of neem kernel with concentration available from 10 % - 32 % w/ w and the rest other triterpeniods. Azaidrachtin has been identified as neem’s principal active compound. It acts on insects by repelling them, inhibiting feeding, and disrupting their growth, metamorphosis and reproduction and hatching rates. It affects egg production and hatching rates. In larvae, azadirachtin can inhibit molting, preventing them from developing into pupae.
Azadirachtin works especially well to protect plants from defoliation with out affecting beneficial pollinating insects. It is used as basic raw material in the formulations of Neem Biopesticides, veterinary care products and herbal preparations. It is very effective in eliminating the pest menace in the field of agriculture and will replace widely used chemical pesticides. It’s a pest control agent for the control of white fly, bollworm in cotton & leaf folder in paddy and tea.
Formulation Availability: Liquid
Shelf life: - 18 Months
Crops: - Cerals, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Fibres, Vegetables, Tubers, Beverages, Fruits, Spices and Floricultures.
It is most potent insect repellent, antifeedant and an insect growth regulator.
It affects more than 300 species of insects
Does not necessitate frequent chemical sprays
Insects can’t develop resistance for Azadirachtin.
Enhances earthworm population
Pesticides containing Azadirachtin are versatile; bio- degradable; leaves no residue hence safe for environment.
Protects crops against parasitical nematodes
Enhances crop yield
Preserves soil fertility
It is a good basal dressing
Can be mixed with organic fertilizers like seaweed, kelp, manure
Can also be mixed with inorganic fertilizers
Target pests: - White Flies, Leaf Miner, Hoppers, Caterpillar, Thrips, Aphids, Mites.
Packaging: - As per demand.
keywords : liquid biofertilizers products, Azadirachtin , types of microorganisms, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"