Distributors Wanted For Cutting Edge Bio Fertilizers - USAprice: contact company for price
organic and conventional use and are expanding our distribution network.
Our liquid concentrates are the first to use naturally occurring soil
bacteria to unlock nitrogen from the atmosphere for plant uptake,
resulting in superior plant growth, strength, and yields. Reduces the
need for nitrogen fertilizers. These soil drench and foliar spray
inoculants are the result of 42 years of research and development with
results substantiated by over 40, 000 field tests worldwide on a wide
range of plants and crops. NOP and OMRI certified.
- Posted By: World-Link Group, Inc.
- Phone: 3124747742
- Address: 1289 Fordham Blvd., Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Website: http://www.world-linkgroup.com
Published date: May 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Vietnam FishmealFertilizer - Organic - Viet Delta Company Limited - Vietnam - April 25, 2017 - 600.00 Dollar US$
Fishmeal for sales with best price and punctual delivery Original: Vietnam Protein: 65% min Fat: 7-10 Max% Moisture: 10% max, 5% Min Sand Silica: 3% max Salt: 3% max TVN: 80-120 mgN/100 gm Packing: 50kgs/PP bag Min order quantity: 20 metric tons Paym...
Perlite Mixed With Coco PeatFertilizer - Organic - Greenfield Eco Solutions Private Limited - India - February 20, 2017 - contact company for price
Perlite is a type of volcanic glass with pearly luster; it expands and become porous when heated. The color of expanded Perlite ranges from snowy white to greyish white. Expanded Perlite is not only amazingly light in weight; its bulk density ranges ...
Coco Peat Coir PithFertilizer - Organic - Greenfield Eco Solutions Private Limited - India - February 20, 2017 - contact company for price
• Coco Peat or Coir Pith is the binding material that is produced as a bi-product when coconut husks are processed for the extraction of the long fibers from the husk. • Coco Peat is a multi-purpose soil conditioner and growing medium. • It is used i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"