Metarhizium Anisopliae - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid
This is a fungus that grows naturally in soils throughout the world. Once the fungus spores attach to the surface of the insect, germinate and begins to grow, they then penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect, causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also become infected with the fungus. The fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruit crops, Cole crops, Orchards, Fibre crops, Cut flowers Ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
Root weevils, plant hoppers Japanese beetle, Black vine weevil, Spittlebug and white grubs.
keywords : liquid biofertilizers products, Metarhizium Anisopliae, types of microorganisms, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"