Metronidazole Tablet 250mg - Chinaprice: 0.42 Dollar US$
Metronidazole is the drug of choice for symtopmatic intestinal and extraintestinal amebiasis as well as infections with Trichomonas vaginalis and Giardia lamblia. It is quickly and reliably effective against Gardnerella vaginosis.
Hypersensitivity to metronidazole. Safety in pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
Patients with blood dyscrasias or with active disease of the central nervous system.
The adverse effects of metronidazole are generally dose-related. The most common are gastro-intestinal disturbances, especially nausea and an unpleasent metallic taste; nausea is sometimes accompanied by headache, anorexia and vomiting. Diarrhoea, dry mouth, a furred tongue, glossitis and stomatitis may also occur. There have also been rare reports of antibiotic-associated with metronidazole.
Peripheral neuropathy, usually presenting as numbness or tingling in the extremities, and epileptiform seizures are serious adverse effects on the nervous system that have been associated especially with high doses of metronidazole or prolonged treatment. Psychiatric disturbances such as confusion and hallucinations have been reported. Weakness, dizziness, attaxia, drowsiness, insomnia, and changes in mood or mental state such as depression or confusion have also been reported.
This product can enhance the role of warfarin and other anticoagulants. Can interfere with oxytetracycline combined metronidazole clear Trichomonas vaginalis.
Precautions & Warning:
Patients should be advised not to take alcohol during metronidazole therapy and for at least one day afterwards because of the possibility of a disulfiram-like reaction.
Metronidazole enhances the effect of warfarin.
Use in Pregnancy and Nursing Mothers:
Pregnant and lactating women disabled.
Treatment/antidote in The Event of Overdose:
Large doses can cause convulsions. Treatment is symptomatic and supportive
Store below 25 degrees celsius. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Validity: Three Years
- Posted By: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618955123129
- Address: No.288, Huaining Road, Shushan District,Hefei City, Anhui, China, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- Website: http://www.ahmedipharm.com
Published date: May 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Anhui Medipharm Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier for medicine and pharmaceutical products in China. We have focused on manufacturing and distributing western finished medicines, medical consumables, diagnosis equipments, surgical dressing products over 10 years, accumulated a wealth of experience. Our products have been exported to more than 40 countries, mainly in Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America and Europe, just like Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Nigeria, Liberia, Congo, Somali,Guinea, Chile, Gambia, France and so on.
To supply sustainable, high quality products, competitive price and satisfactory service is our mission. We won high recognition in the international market by professional product knowledge, efficient supply chain management and excellent service, establishing extensive and mature distribution channels in international market.
Professionalism, honesty and integrity are our cultures. We will try our best to offer good quality products with competitive prices and fast delivery for our customers. We are looking forward to setting up long-term cooperation relationship with you.
Edta Calcium Sodium Salt Chelate Cana2 Trace Element Ca 10Fertilizer - Organic - Shi Jiazhuang Tu Hong Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2016 - 2500.00 Dollar US$
Appearance: White powder PH(10g/L, 25℃): 6.5-7.5 Water solubility: About 800g / l (20℃), about 1500g / l (80℃) Cas no.: 23411 - 34 - 9 Calcium content: 10 % (+/- 0.5) as Ca Characteristics: easily and rapidly soluble in water because of its porous, c...
Agricutural Product Edta Mn 13% Chemistry Bio Organic FertilizerFertilizer - Organic - Shi Jiazhuang Tu Hong Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - 2500.00 Dollar US$
Appearance:Light Pink Crystal Powder PH(10g/L 25℃ ):6.0-7.0 Water solubility:About800g / l (20℃) The Purity of EDTA-Mn:99% The content of Manganese:13 % Cd%:≤0.001 As%:≤0.0002 Insolubilization:≤0.1 Characteristics: dust-free product, easily and rapid...
Edta Mn Micronutrients Mixture Chemicals Organic Fertilizer 100% Water SolubleFertilizer - Organic - Shi Jiazhuang Tu Hong Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - 2600.00 Dollar US$
Appearance: Light Pink Crystal Powder PH(10g/L 25℃ ):6.0-7.0 Water solubility:About 800g / l (20℃) The Purity of EDTA-Mn :99% The content of Manganese:13 % Cd% :≤0.001 As%:≤0.0002 Insolubilization:≤0.1 Characteristics: dust-free product, easily and r...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"