Neem Cake Fertilizer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
have been crushed to extract the oil. Rich in N- P- K, it is an
excellent organic fertilizer. Neem cake has been known to enrich
the soil and protect the plant. Earthworm populations have been
known to increase where neem cake has been applied. The physical
appearance of the Neem Cake will be as flakes or powder. It is
compatible with most of fertilizers.
Neem Cake have adequate quantity of NPK in organic form for plant growth. Being totally botanical product it contains 100% natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients. Neem Cake protects plants and crops against parasitical nematodes. It enhances crop yield. The fertility of the soil is preserved. This can be seen by an increase in earthworm population in tracts where Plasma Neem cake has been used, quite unlike farms served only by chemical fertilizers. Lawns and golf courses, dosed with Plasma Neem Cake, are healthier and do not require frequent spraying with harmful chemicals.
Shelf life: - 18 Months
Formulation: Flakes & Powder
It gives 15- 25% better yield than any other fertilizer
Control Nematodes and other soil pests.
Improve soil organic content.
Can be used with other fertilizers/ Urea simultaneously
Safe for earthworms
Neem Cake not only acts as manure but also acts as soil conditioner by increasing soil porosity and water retaining capacity.
It controls nematode population and other soil borne diseases.
It is rich in NPK as well as micronutrients.
Acts as nitrogen regulator in soil.
It is found useful in horticultural crops like grapes, banana, mango and cash crops like sugar cane, cotton, vegetables etc.
It is ideal for organic farming , green houses, turfs and poly houses
Tomato, Eggplant, Chilli, Okra, Blackgram, Chickpea, Green gram, French bean, Papaya, Betalvine, Tobacco, Davaua, Banil, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Rice, Banana, Potato, Spinach, Reddish, Wheat, Sugarcane and many more.
Packaging: - As per demand.
keywords : Powder biofertilizers products, Neem Cake, types of microorganisms, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"