Organic Fertilizer Production Line - Chinaprice: 10000.00 Dollar US$
1. Agricultural waste: straw, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal waste: chicken manure, pig, cattle and sheep manure, etc.
3. Industrial waste: vinasse, sugar residue, etc.
4. Household waste: kitchen waste, vegetable market and slaughterhouse waste, etc.
5. Municipal sludge: river silt, sewage sludge, etc.
After safety disposal and fermentation, these materials are made into organic fertilizer. Thus, organic fertilizer containing a variety of organic acids, peptides, and rich nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Not only provide comprehensive nutrition for crops, also with long fertilizer effect, which can Increase and update the soil organic matter and promote microbial breeding, improve soil physical and chemical properties and biological activity.
Introduction of Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Generally, organic fertilizer production line divides mainly into 2 parts: pre-processing, and granules producing. The main equipment on pre-process is compost turner. There are 3 kinds of organic fertilizer compost turners being provided by us--groove type compost turner, self-propelled organic fertilizer compost turning machine, and hydraulic compost turner. They own different characteristics which is more convenient for customers choosing whichever they like. As for granules producing process, we manufacture high-quality, and high-output fertilizer machines, such as fertilizer mixer, fertilizer crusher, new type organic fertilizer dedicated granulator, fertilizer polishing machine, organic fertilizer screening machine, fertilizer coating machine, and automatic fertilizer packager etc. All of them can meet the demands of large yield and environmental-protection organic fertilizer production. We manufacture the fertilizer machines by ourselves, so we provide customers with more quality-warranty and energy-saving products. Besides, we can assemble not only organic fertilizer production line with 20, 000 tons output, but 30, 000 tons, 50, 000 tons, and even larger yield.
- Posted By: Allance Fertilizer Machinery
- Phone: 86-15517126232
- Address: jingbaroad, zhengzhou, henan, China
- Website: http://www.fertilizer-machine.net
Published date: August 10, 2016 -
- Business Description: Allance Machinery is dedicated in manufacturing and exporting of various kinds of machinery, such as fertilizer equipment, copper wire granulator, and
bean sprouts machine.
we have set 3 branches whose name separately is Allance Fertilizer Machinery, Allance Copper Recycling Machinery, and Allance Sprouting Machinery.
our fertilizer machines sell very well home and abroad.
Fertilizer Machines include:
1. compost windrow turner
8.organic fertilizer production line
9.compound fertilizer production line
Edta Calcium Sodium Salt Chelate Cana2 Trace Element Ca 10Fertilizer - Organic - Shi Jiazhuang Tu Hong Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - September 26, 2016 - 2500.00 Dollar US$
Appearance: White powder PH(10g/L, 25℃): 6.5-7.5 Water solubility: About 800g / l (20℃), about 1500g / l (80℃) Cas no.: 23411 - 34 - 9 Calcium content: 10 % (+/- 0.5) as Ca Characteristics: easily and rapidly soluble in water because of its porous, c...
Agricutural Product Edta Mn 13% Chemistry Bio Organic FertilizerFertilizer - Organic - Shi Jiazhuang Tu Hong Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - 2500.00 Dollar US$
Appearance:Light Pink Crystal Powder PH(10g/L 25℃ ):6.0-7.0 Water solubility:About800g / l (20℃) The Purity of EDTA-Mn:99% The content of Manganese:13 % Cd%:≤0.001 As%:≤0.0002 Insolubilization:≤0.1 Characteristics: dust-free product, easily and rapid...
Edta Mn Micronutrients Mixture Chemicals Organic Fertilizer 100% Water SolubleFertilizer - Organic - Shi Jiazhuang Tu Hong Biotech Co.,Ltd - China - August 22, 2016 - 2600.00 Dollar US$
Appearance: Light Pink Crystal Powder PH(10g/L 25℃ ):6.0-7.0 Water solubility:About 800g / l (20℃) The Purity of EDTA-Mn :99% The content of Manganese:13 % Cd% :≤0.001 As%:≤0.0002 Insolubilization:≤0.1 Characteristics: dust-free product, easily and r...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"