Paecilomyces Lilacinus - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Form Availability : Powder
Paecilomyces lilacinus is a naturally occurring fungus found in many kinds of soils throughout the world. As a pesticide active ingredient, Paecilomyces lilacinus is applied to soil to control nematodes that attack plant roots. In laboratory studies, it grows optimally at 21- 32 degrees C, and does not grow or survive above 36 degrees C. It acts against plant root nematodes by infecting eggs, juveniles, and adult females.
Eggplant, Potato, Chilli, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Flowers, Orchards, Vineyards, Ornamentals in greenhouses, lawns, nurseries and landscape.
Plant parasitic nematodes in soil, Examples include Meloidogyne spp. ( Root knot nematodes) ; Radopholus similis ( Burrowing nematode) ; Heterodera spp. and Globodera spp. ( Cyst nematodes) ; Pratylenchus spp. ( Root lesion nematodes) ; Rotylenchulus reniformis ( Reniform Nematode) ; Nacobbus spp. ( False Root knot Nematodes) .
keywords : powder biofertilizers products, Paecilomyces lilacinus, types of microorganisms, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"