Probiotics For Aqua Culture - Indiaprice: contact company for price
environment- friendly aquaculture. The gastrointestinal
microbiota of fish and shellfish are peculiarly dependent on the
external environment, due to the water flow passing through the
digestive tract. Most bacterial cells are transient in the gut,
with continuous intrusion of microbes coming from water and food.
Most attempts to propose probiotics have been undertaken by
isolating and selecting strains from aquatic environment. These
microbes were Vibrionaceae, pseudomonads, lactic acid bacteria,
Bacillus spp. and yeasts.
1. Aspergillus Oryzae: - Aspergillus Oryzae Secrets amylase and provide essential amino acids and vitamins Controls the solidities of feces
Colony Forming Unit Per Gram: - 4 X 10^8.
2. Bacillus Subtilis: - Secrets Cellulase and protease
3. Nitrosomonas sp. Nitrobacter sp: - Converts toxic ammonia in to nitrate and hydrogen sulphide in to sulphate, it helps to reduce Biological Oxygen Demand ( BOD) and increase dissolved oxygen levels.
Colony Forming Unit Per Gram: - 6 X 10^7.
4. Saccharomyces cerevisiae : - Maintains balance of intestinal microorganisms Promotes absorption of nutrients from feed Increase weight of livestock and provides growth factor Colony Forming Unit Per Gram: - 2 X 10^9.
keywords : bio fertilizer, types of microorganisms, bio fertilizer products, Probiotics for Aqua Culture, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"