Probiotics For Poultry - Indiaprice: contact company for price
promoting growth rate, increasing feed conversion efficiency
and for the prevention of intestinal infections have led to an
imbalance of the beneficial intestinal flora and the appearance
of resistant bacteria. With increasing concerns about
antibiotic resistance, there is increasing interest in finding
alternatives to antibiotics for poultry production. Natural
feed additives, such as live “probiotics” have potential to
reduce enteric disease in poultry and subsequent contamination
of poultry products.
1. Aspergillus Oryzae: - Aspergillus Oryzae Secrets amylase and provide essential amino acids and vitamins Controls the solidities of feces
For Meat Production: - 4 X 10^8.
for Egg Production: - 6.7X 10^8.
2. Bacillus Subtilis: - Secrets Cellulase and protease
For Egg Production: - 2.4X 10^8.
3. Lactobacillus acidophilus Enterococcus faecium: - Useful intestinal bacteria in poultry Serves to prevent intestinal disorders prevents diarrhea and promotes growth
For Meat Production: - 6 X 10^7.
For Egg Production: - 6 X 10^7.
4. Saccharomyces Cerevisiae: - Maintains balance of intestinal microorganisms Promotes absorption of nutrients from feed Increase weight of livestock and provides growth factor
For Meat Production: - 2.0 X 10^9.
For Egg Production: - 2.0 X 10^9.
keywords : bio fertilizer, types of microorganisms, bio fertilizer products, Probiotics for Poultry, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"