Sulphur Bentonite 90 - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Please mail me your full details and PRICE.
Sulphur is released in a slow and controlled manner thereby reducing wastage and ensuring maximum availability to the crop over a longer duration.
Sulphur helps in better utilization of other NPK fertilizers by the crop.
Sulphur helps in bringing down soil pH, thereby helps in bringing down alkalinity problem in saline / calcareous soils.
- Posted By: SHREE SHIV AGRICHEM PVT.LTD.
- Phone: 912225688713
- Address: Nirmal Sagar,Mulund Colony, Mumbai, India
Published date: June 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: Manufacturer of Pesticides,Insecticides,Herbicides,Neem orgainic
Manure,& Bio Fertilizers,Biozaymz & Growth Regulater products. The Shree
Shiv Agrichem Pvt.ltd.is a Leading Company of Agriculture Industies.
Hot Sale Npk Different Formula 12 11 18 17Fertilizer - Organic - Changsha Green Mountain Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
NPK & NPK+TE Fertilizer 1. Nitrogen: 14- 25% 2. P2O5: 12- 25% 3. K2O: 6- 36% Powder or Granular Fertilizer NPK 30- 9- 9+1.5MgO+TE, 13- 13- 21, 11- 22- 16, 12- 12- 17+2MGO, 12- 11- 18+TE, 25- 5- 5, 15- 05- 20, 16- 16- 16, 15- 15- 15, 25- 18- 14, 12- 6...
Sale Calcium Nitrate Good QualityFertilizer - Organic - Changsha Green Mountain Chemical Co.,Ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Properties 1) Colorless transparent monoclinic crystal 2) Soluble in water and alcohol 3) Easily deliquesces in air Specifications Index Industrial Grade Agricultural Grade Purity: 99.0% min 99% min Calcium Oxide ( Ca2O) - - - - - - - - - 23.0% min N...
Organic Fertilizer GranulatorFertilizer - Organic - Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - May 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Organic Fertilizer Granulator is manufactured by the latest technology in the field of organic fertilizer production. It is used to granulate all kinds of organic raw materials after the fermentation process, from the traditional ways of making. It u...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"