Trichoderma Viride Harzianum - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Trichoderma Viride is the potential antagonistic fungus which prevents the crops from diseases viz. Root rots, wilts, brown rot, damping off, charcoal rot and other soil born diseases in crops. The hyphae of Trichoderma wrap around the pathogen fungi and produce antibiotics and extracellular enzymes, which lyses the cell wall of these pathogens that damage them. The invading fungus eventually collapse and disintegrates.
The fungicidal activity makes T. viride useful as a biological control against plant pathogenic fungi. It has been shown to provide protection against such pathogens as Rhizoctonia, Pythium and even Armillaria. It is found naturally in soil and is effective as a seed dressing in the control of seed and soil- borne diseases including Rhizoctonia solani, Macrophomina phaseolina and Fusarium species. When it is applied at the same time as the seed, it colonizes the seed surface and kills not only the pathogens present on the cuticle, but also provides protection against soil- borne pathogens.
Mode of Action: -
The active components of biopesticides made on the base of this fungus- antagonist are their spores, mycelium and products of metabolism.
• The fungus secrets cellulase and chitinase enzymes which react with cell wall of the disease causative pathogenic fungi or bacteria and dissolve the same.
• Trichoderma utilize the protoplasm as a source of food and multiply its spores. By this method the spores of the pathogenic fungi are destroyed.
• In the process of development Trichoderma synthesizes a variety of antibiotics ( gliotoxin, viridine, trichodermin and others) . They destroy the cell walls of phytopathogenic fungi and produce biologically active substances, which stimulate plant growth and development.
Formulation Availability: - Powder and Liquid.
Crops: - Sugarcane, Pulses, Oilseeds, Cotton, Vegetables, Banana, Coconut, Oil palm, Chilies, Lime, Coffee & Tea, Areca nut & Rubber, Flower crops, Spices, & Contiments etc.
• These strains induce plants to ' turn on' their native defense mechanisms offers the likelihood that these strains also will control pathogens other than fungi.
• Trichoderma possess innate resistance to most agricultural chemicals, including fungicides, although individual strains differ in their resistance.
Target Pests: -
Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Sclerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, blister blight, black rot, die back and charcoal rot.
keywords : liquid biofertilizers products, Trichoderma Viride/ Harzianum, types of microorganisms, INDIA.
- Posted By: Sundaram Overseas Operations
- Phone: 919920101121
- Address: F-339, RAGHULEELA MEGA MALL, B/H POISAR BUS DEPOT,, MUMBAI, India
- Website: http://www.soo.co.in
Published date: October 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: In 1960s traditional village farming was the only major factor contributing to Indian economy. Taking benefit of this, our honorary chair person, started mechanizing his operations and in a short time gained momentum and expertise in groundnut oil production. Soon expansion became imperative and in 1970s company achieved an esteemed position in the market with its quality products.
By looking at the overwhelming response from the market the management decided to establish a new venture in the field of plastic production and continues to grow even today to fulfill the needs of market.
Sulphur Solubilizing BacteriaFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU- 1x10^9 bacterial cells/ ml] Form Availability : Liquid Sulphur Solublising Bacteria is used for the production of this product, namely Thiobacillus Thiooxidants strain is known for it' s sulphur solubilizing characters. This bacterial cell con...
Bacillus ThuringiensisFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^11 spores per gm/ Powder] Form Availability: Powder Bacillus Thuringiensis is a Gram- positive, soil- dwelling bacterium, commonly used as a biological pesticide. Spores and crystalline insecticidal proteins produced by Bacillus Thuringi...
Verticillium LecaniiFertilizer - Organic - Sundaram Overseas Operations - India - October 7, 2014 - contact company for price
[ CFU - 1x10^8 per gm/ Powder or CFU - 2x10^8 per ml/ Liquid] Form Availability: Powder/ Liquid Verticillium lecanii is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally- occurring entomopathogenic fungus, Verticillium lecanii spores ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"